💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s versatility... also due to a multiple-personality disorder?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I was watching TV this girl came across a show in which her life story was told. She was abused by her mother. The trauma caused her to have dozens of personality and each persona she encountered had different names. She gave them.

Now this quite rang the bell for me knowing Gaga has had traumas herself. And noticed how she transitions from one persona to another. NOT just on stage. On interviews and EVERYTHING. 

Not to mention this disorder comes with a strong feeling of depression. And gaga called herself a perpetually tortured artist.

Not trying to put her beautiful artistic evolution into an ENTIRELY bad light. But do you think she’s not a hundred percent woke?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

I just think she enjoys trying new and different things tbh

PunkTheFunk

She has the ability to morph into different people but I don't think she has split identities

Lighter
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I just think she enjoys trying new and different things tbh

She deadass laughed at Volantis:air:

eeaarrllaalloo

JESSICA SOHO!!!!
hehe I saw that also sis!

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

SHALLOW

Nah girl, that  would mean that at one point we would be able to see one of her past personas but we only see JazzGa once in a while :huntyga:

OMonster

Gaga is an artist... a master of artifice. 

She wears many different masks and embodies many different people. 

subtext / fantasy

BOMSHELL
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She has the ability to morph into different people but I don't think she has split identities

Get with the program, she’s an MK ultra sex kitten pawn slave to the illuminati.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-lady-gagas-video-g-u-y/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gagas-born-this-way-the-illuminati-manifesto/

keeping up with the kardashians kris GIF by KUWTK

Reality

I'm pretty sure she just likes to experiment and be different :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

LaLa

Gaga’s mental health struggles have I’m sure impacted how she’s acted at times, but not in the sense that she has “multiple personalities”. 

She’s an artist who likes to experiment, she’s talked about her “shape shifting”, but that’s not a psychological disorder. 

weed

She did say she is.... everything. She is every icon. 

LetsGetHigh

I can tell this thread is gonna end up being 10+ pages of essays after essays. I'm ready. 

IAmNotHere1997

I don't think she has a multiple personality disorder. She said she's usually portraying a character, not that she has different personalities living inside of her or whatever.

Gracious Gaga

She has stated before that she’s experienced blackout moments of dissociation, which is a symptom of dissociative identity disorder(previously known as “multiple personality”)- which tends to be a result of trauma.  

♥ Kindness Police.

RudraCNG
14 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

That G.U.Y. article :air:

"One thing is for sure: Gaga was an angel flying in the sky, minding her own business, then was shot down, becoming a fallen angel. And who is the most important fallen angel in History? Lucifer, of course."

"Why is Jesus even there? Isn’t the whole point of his story is that he resurrected and ascended to heaven? Why is he even in a tomb? And why does Lady Gaga have access to it? I mean, according to Christianity, Jesus was not some “guy”."

"While the cloning is happening in the background, Gaga and friends dance very sexily. Playing God and cloning people using the blood of dead people is indeed very hot. If I saw Jesus-cloning going on, I’d also want to take off my shirt and dance feverishly."

Archived