💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s versatility... also due to a multiple-personality disorder?

Lighter

Featured Posts

ShockPop

She has a public persona that fascinates people to distract from her private life. She only gets harassed by media when she wants to and all but nobody knows about her personal life. 

It's a way to enhance her artistry and to protect her life.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xardas

She is just multitalented, with a very complex and multilayered personality. And can't wait for her to show us more of herself.

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Easy

If Gaga had multiple personalities, some of the personalities could be people who doesn’t know music or hates art. Since Gaga never really forgot about her ultimately is Gaga, a superstar who sings, it’s just impossible that her personae are results of a disorder. 

Antoni
3 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

She has stated before that she’s experienced blackout moments of dissociation, which is a symptom of dissociative identity disorder(previously known as “multiple personality”)- which tends to be a result of trauma.  

Dissociation is common with other diagnoses, too, including Borderline Personality Disorder. Of the 9 criteria, you only need 5, and it wouldn't surprise me if she fit the diagnosis in the past. But it could also be simply related to PTSD

1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

Part of it is she’s definitely awkward in a lot of interviews. I would be. I do weird sh** when I’m uncomfortable.

also most of the changes came over time. In the beginning of her career she put on a weird accent, but that was literally her first time experiencing fame. 

This. She's said before that she was very insecure in the past. I think she changed her voice to meet what she felt she had to be to appear confident in different interviews, and other times just to fit what ever creative mask she wanted to try on.

6 minutes ago, Easy said:

If Gaga had multiple personalities, some of the personalities could be people who doesn’t know music or hates art. Since Gaga never really forgot about her ultimately is Gaga, a superstar who sings, it’s just impossible that her personae are results of a disorder. 

Boom. This is why she can't have multiple personalities. They wouldn't all like the same things or possibly even know about each other. 

My name isn't Timmers

babymonster

She stated herself that she probably suffers from it. I don't remember when it was, I think it was a radio interview. She seemed half joking/half serious

Archived