💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does the Just Dance MV version sound different than the album version?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Rifek
6 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Yes, enlighten me please :selena:

Gaga farted while recording PI in the studio and the microphone registered it and they didn't edit it. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Yes, enlighten me please :selena:

September 2016, the fanbase is in shock.

At the end of Perfect Illusion, some fans started to hear a fart noise, whereas the others didn't. This topic explains exactly why some people hear it easily and some people struggle to hear it : the audio has changed on day 1, and some people got the first version while others got the new one. :oops:

Take a listen, 2:47. "You were so perfffFFFFrrrrect!"

DiamondKing
15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Gaga farted while recording PI in the studio and the microphone registered it and they didn't edit it. 

14 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

September 2016, the fanbase is in shock.

At the end of Perfect Illusion, some fans started to hear a fart noise, whereas the others didn't. This topic explains exactly why some people hear it easily and some people struggle to hear it : the audio has changed on day 1, and some people got the first version while others got the new one. :oops:

Take a listen, 2:47. "You were so perfffFFFFrrrrect!"

giphy.gif

TSUNAMI

So glad to know I was the one who first debunked that fart noise lol

TeenIdle
56 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Some instruments were louder, and her voice was edited in the first version (now the only edited part is the 2nd chorus). Also, the fart noise was way louder. They changed it all after like one day though. You can hear a snippet of the previous version in FF2

Yes, I remember they made her vocals clearer during the bridge. The modern ecstasy part was very quiet when it was released.

Illuminati

Just Dance came out way before the album. The single version probably sounded the same as the video.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

Yes, it IS a demo. The drums are different and louder, everything is different. It was released that way, and then remastered for the final (album) version. It also happened with Perfect Illusion but the difference was way smaller

Did they ever play that version on the radio? That’s what I’m wondering now lol

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

Some instruments were louder, and her voice was edited in the first version (now the only edited part is the 2nd chorus). Also, the fart noise was way louder. They changed it all after like one day though. You can hear a snippet of the previous version in FF2

Wait, did they go in and alter the actual video?

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

I don't hear the fart 

You dont have to listen for an actual fart it‘s more like that thing when you burst out laughing really hard „you are so perFFFFFect“ i didnt hear it for a long time too lol it‘s still not „a fart“ to me but i get what people mean lol

Musery

Felixorfelicia
27 minutes ago, SWhaaaat said:

The fart tho :ladyhaha::sharon:

I am shook HAHAHA i never heard it and now i won’t stop hearing it 

Tease it to Jesus

Zander

It just sounds like the way when you announce words when your lips are wet/your tongue blowing a raspberry by accident. :oprah:

The Z
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wait, did they go in and alter the actual video?

They did that to the audio video :) The actual video came out after that change

Archived