💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Apocalypse Emmy submissions

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

American Horror Story: Apocalypse

The reason why it's competing in Drama instead of Limited Series, as it usually does, is because it featured characters from old seasons (Murder House and Coven, to a significant extent), a Limited Series would need to have its own start and end.

I think Jessica Lange will get nominated for Guest Actress, Sarah Paulson for Lead Actress, maybe Kathy Bates too for Supporting if it's not too crowded.

ZiggyZiggs

Yea they not getting nominated this year lol the drama category is def crowded I’ll be really surprised if they do 

Mirages

The only person that has a slight chance of getting a nom is Jessica Lange and that's it. If it was still Limited Series the chance would be higher but Drama is way too crowded thanks to GoT, Killing Eve, Better Call Saul, Ozark and This Is Us.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Diamond Heart

it doesnt deserve any noms imo 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

nodandsmile

Going drama is good for Jessica, limited series doesn't have a "guest star" category + she was the best thing about that season so I have a little bit of hope. The others tho, are getting nothing lol

Bradley
1 hour ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Going drama is good for Jessica, limited series doesn't have a "guest star" category + she was the best thing about that season so I have a little bit of hope. The others tho, are getting nothing lol

Not even Sarah Paulson? I mean she was once described as the Meryl Streep of television.

Mirages
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Not even Sarah Paulson? I mean she was once described as the Meryl Streep of television.

Hardly...The shoe ins so far in my opinion are Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer (bot for Killing Eve), Julia Roberts (Homecoming), Laura Linney (Ozark) and then you have Emilia Clarke (GoT) and Christine Baranski (The Good Fight) as very high possibilities with Robin Wright (House of Cards) and  Mandy Moore (This Is Us) fighting for the last 2 slots with them. Sarah is a long shot.

highlikegaga

been watching the emmys for the past 10+ years and i gotta feeling it's getting some love. definitely not many nods, but as others said lange is getting a nomination for sure. maybe something for billy porter and paulson.

the season in general was not my cup of tea, so i'd be surprised if it gets drama series. 

Quartz

I mean, Apocalypse was not the best season so I guess no Emmys this year.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

nodandsmile
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Was about to quote you with all the names that @Mirages has given lol. Maybe even Viola Davis has a bigger chance. She once got in before Mandy Moore with what was possibly the worst season of her show!

Mirages
42 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Was about to quote you with all the names that @Mirages has given lol. Maybe even Viola Davis has a bigger chance. She once got in before Mandy Moore with what was possibly the worst season of her show!

See I forgot about her and she's a Emmy darling!

BOMSHELL

Cordelia Goode, the daughter of THE Fiona Goode, reduced to a simple jobber as supreme, to give place to a bland Mary Sue as the next supreme, is something that should NOT have happened. The Coven deserved better.

Archived