I swear I feel like I'm dying when I attempt doing that :ladyhaha:

lucky for you, neither can Gaga since it's artificially lengthened :oops:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
14 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga songs are difficult lmao.

Marry The Night is a very challenging song. Perfect Illusion is a very challenging song.

I'll Never Love Again is a very challenging song.

Shallow is a very challenging song.

Million Reasons is a very challenging song.

Of course, the key is not that high. The difficult part is to sing it like how Gaga sings it.

If you have a soprano range, Ariana's songs are fairly easy. Her runs can be easily trained. 

Shallow is a pretty easy song structurally, but the challenge is to not jump to head voice which is tempting for those high notes. It's deceivingly easy lol MR is the same way because melodically it's p easy and simple but the breath control and placement you need is difficult. Also the vowels are a little weird.

Surprised no one has said Hey Girl is difficult because that's some tricky diva belting she's got going. Digging my Grave is also a bit tricky as is MANiCURE because you could SHRED your voice without good technique.

ChromaticPrincess

how has nobody mentioned og vers of Paparazzi lol

OT: I can't sing at all so basically every song, but that doesn't stop me from trying:ohwell:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

joannesrats

Honestly I've sung her entire discography on my own many times and none of the songs are quite difficult for me, but I do have some voice training and I essentially have her range just an octave down. I only struggle with the lower notes in Dope and MJH, but they still aren't difficult songs to sing. With the right breathing I can sing the 30ish sec note in Fashion!, but it isn't easy. 

Edit: Singing Perfect Illusion a few times in a row can wear out my voice, but it's definitely made my voice stronger. 

FameHookah
On 5/19/2019 at 4:31 AM, Miracle said:

Perfect Illusion key change

Oh fuk yes that one is hard i can pull it tho but its her only song that leaves my voice kinda broken if i do it too much, 🤣

WTF is MDNA

Archived