Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Redone is retiring from music.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, JustHMLover said:

this is just nor fair... RedOne made Gaga rise to the top with his production and now their unreleased collabs will stay forever buried in someones laptop :icega: #RELEASEFRANKENSTEINEDANDALLTHEOTHERGREATWORKYOUDIDTOGETHER

She could use it anytime if she wants, I'm sure he will never go against it even if he's not working as a producer anymore

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

Gaga can work with whoever she wants but I'm sorry she's never gonna top the musical chemistry she had with RedOne. I say Chemistry because they both brought out the best in each other. 

Bambino

Sad. He and Gaga have to work together for the last time and make a masterpiece.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Gaga can work with whoever she wants but I'm sorry she's never gonna top the musical chemistry she had with RedOne. I say Chemistry because they both brought out the best in each other. 

Yeah they did... As much as I deeply respect Gaga for her versatility and will always cherish the fact she like to try brand new things and producers.

But I kind of resent her for not even trying again to release a new project with him (even an EP or extra songs). She has a lot of material that is still unreleased with him and I really hope she'll find a way to make it happen one day or another.

But to be honest I feel like working with Rami Yacould is something that RedOne adviced to Lady Gaga as the they are both very good friends and started their career together in the 90s as producers in Sweden. RedOne is also a lot in LA lately, so let's see what happens.

migamiga
10 hours ago, Mirages said:

Don't give her ideas, she visits the site from time to time :grr:

Don’t worry LG6 is still coming. 

In 2085 :ally:

OMonster

I wonder if this is perhaps why Gaga is working with Rami Yacoub?

He is a very close friend of RedOne's. Maybe Red passed him through to Gaga?

Spoiler

This would be assuming that Red actually declined to work with Gaga. Would he do that? I mean, irrespective of his retirement... I'm not sure if he could say no to Gaga, you know? Their creative coupling is unmatched.

subtext / fantasy

Guest Anisko
4 hours ago, OMonster said:

I wonder if this is perhaps why Gaga is working with Rami Yacoub?

He is a very close friend of RedOne's. Maybe Red passed him through to Gaga?

Hide contents

This would be assuming that Red actually declined to work with Gaga. Would he do that? I mean, irrespective of his retirement... I'm not sure if he could say no to Gaga, you know? Their creative coupling is unmatched.

I'm hearing that redone is working on ava next album (still not sure about that so please no one take it as a fact).. And tbh honest i don't blame him if he really declined gaga's offer  specially after what happened to his work with her.  

Pacify Him

He’s the best she’s ever worked with but like always ... most of y’all :saladga:

I’m getting on your nerves

Smother Em Eh

We thank him for making hit singles and bangerz for our fav. Hope he has a happy retirement :party:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived