Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Redone is retiring from music.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

This doesn't mean anything. I doubt anyone here is listening to any new songs from him. If Gaga ever wants to work with him again, he'll JUMP even if it will be 30 years from now on.

That's not true..  He made hits in the Arab world and he's an extremely famous producer here and everyone wants to work with him and he gained lot of money and respect here ..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

That's not true..  He made hits in the Arab world and he's an extremely famous producer here and everyone wants to work with him and he gained lot of money and respect here ..

I'm really sorry for you if you enjoy his new music. However, most people on this forum won't be affected by his retirement because they don't listen to his new songs.

BOMSHELL
41 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

They made a masterpiece...:ohwell:

That’s an interesting synonym for absolute clusterfuc.k

keeping up with the kardashians kris GIF by KUWTK

Anderson123

Can’t blame him, he has worked hard with a lot of artists and deserves to enjoy that money. He’s still young so he probably will be back later. Really love the work he made with Gaga, they truly made magic together. 

gypsy101

did he ever have any other hits after the gaga stuff / starships / a couple jlo songs?

Reject False Icons

If this is the end of the end, I hope Gaga can release the collaborations with him (old or new) 

I mean it’s really sad, and more sad that he’s in a bad place right now

The Fame

Aww, this makes me sad; I love his productions. Maybe he'll change his mind, since he's giving himself years. I hope he is well, whatever decision he makes. <3

Maleficent
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

did he ever have any other hits after the gaga stuff / starships / a couple jlo songs?

not in america no, he's had hits in europe/middle east tho

monketsharona

So proud of everything he made for Lady Gaga since the start of her career and the amazing songs they have done together !

Still hope Gaga will use some of his songs on LG6 as a final goodbye

Bradley
5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Thank you for producing and co-writing my favorite song ever Red One :heart:

Poker Face, Judas, Bad Romance, ScheiBe, LoveGame, Just Dance

the masterpieces. :messga:

RudraCNG

Nooooo!! I feel so sad for him, hope he's ok :messga:

He is my favourite Gaga's producer ever. He coproduced and cowrote my fav song, Scheiße, and many other f*cking masterpieces, we all know their names. And the most incredible thing is the magnificent duo he made with Gaga, they didn't need anyone else to create all those bops. I hope they made a final collab before he retires.

Thank you for everything you gave us, Nadir.

Schizophonic

i think it would only need one call from gaga to get him back from retirement.

i hope so.

always was very sure about that fact that gaga planned on working with him again after an certain amount of time (like a 15 years later thing)

Archived