event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

Dutch

I forgot Albania. She forgot the flames. Looked fierce, could’ve been Iveta like with a bigger budget.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

Dutch

Nikkie throwing her heels off on stage after the show was done was so funny nnn 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Jonathanholland

Maybe they just should've cancelled the whole thing and wait another year. Duncan has probably been near many other people, including the hosts. Who knows how many people will test positive before saturday. 

Before there was love, there was silence
Dutch
1 minute ago, Jonathanholland said:

Maybe they just should've cancelled the whole thing and wait another year. Duncan has probably been near many other people, including the hosts. Who knows how many people will test positive before saturday. 

Duncan didn’t test positive on Monday and Thursday, so the chance he did infect others is small. And even if he did infect others, they will get symptoms after Saturday. I really wonder where it all went wrong tho. I’m still surprised how people (artists) are just taking selfies with each other etc.

Archie
25 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Duncan didn’t test positive on Monday and Thursday, so the chance he did infect others is small. And even if he did infect others, they will get symptoms after Saturday. I really wonder where it all went wrong tho. I’m still surprised how people (artists) are just taking selfies with each other etc.

Can i just say that I’m still kinda scared about that. Like I really want to believe that there won’t be any big consequences after that and I’m really happy the contest is back the way it is. It’s just the tests aren’t 100% true all the time. Like I’ve got tested when when I’ve had COVID symptoms and the result was negative. And then the week later when I was feeling fine I’ve got tested again and this time it was positive. So I’m kinda scared this kind of situation might also have happened in Rotterdam. Of course I hope it haven’t and that everyone who participated is safe but yeah. It still kinda scares me 

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny
Dutch
39 minutes ago, Archie said:

Can i just say that I’m still kinda scared about that. Like I really want to believe that there won’t be any big consequences after that and I’m really happy the contest is back the way it is. It’s just the tests aren’t 100% true all the time. Like I’ve got tested when when I’ve had COVID symptoms and the result was negative. And then the week later when I was feeling fine I’ve got tested again and this time it was positive. So I’m kinda scared this kind of situation might also have happened in Rotterdam. Of course I hope it haven’t and that everyone who participated is safe but yeah. It still kinda scares me 

I mean yes, but they get tested at least once every 48 hours at Eurovision. I’m not saying there won’t be more infections, but so far only 0.016% got Covid at Eurovision.

• Like 1
Archie

Anyways. I was late for the first semi but here are my predictions for today 

qualified 

San Marino 🇸🇲 

Greece 🇬🇷 

Finland 🇫🇮 

Switzerland 🇨🇭 

Iceland 🇮🇸 

Austria 🇦🇹 

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 

not sure about 

Serbia 🇷🇸 

Moldova 🇲🇩 

Denmark 🇩🇰 

estonia 🇪🇪 

Portugal 🇵🇹 
not qualified 

Poland 🇵🇱 

Georgia 🇬🇪 

Czechia 🇨🇿 

Latvia 🇱🇻 

albania 🇦🇱 

• Like 2
Dutch
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I mean yes, but they get tested at least once every 48 hours at Eurovision. I’m not saying there won’t be more infections, but so far only 0.016% got Covid at Eurovision.

Let me correct myself. Only 0.016% got infected during Eurovision. None of it seems to be tracked back to Ahoy.

Archie
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Dutch said:

And I’m still surprised that it’s this low. All I’m saying is I’m scared that some of the tests might have been taken to early to show the real result like it happened with me and that’s why it might spread a bit. But never Mind. Let’s not think about that and just enjoy the Eurovision while we have it :heart:

Edited by Archie
  • Love 2
ThisBitch
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

A nightmare! He was in the green room, right next to Edsilia! Imagine the hosts all testing positive Saturday :bradley:

• Like 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic