event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

Josip
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I mean, I felt sad for the sis when I heard the demos and the 3 final songs also were oke at best, but this was by far the worst... :air:

Scared for France too tho. I really can only hope this won't be another wrong choices year.

Well, if I remember correctly, 2020 was a year of so many wrong choices, and Albania & Israel are continuing that tradition so... Let's see what happens :billie:

• LMAO 1
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

Dutch
Just now, Josip said:

Well, if I remember correctly, 2020 was a year of so many wrong choices, and Albania & Israel are continuing that tradition so... Let's see what happens :billie:

Exactly why I am scared. :air:

DesertWolf

Yay, Spain organizing a national selection just for 2 songs to compete, phew, my country setting the bar lower and lower with each year

Ea2C9OwWsAAZKlQ.jpg:large

RAIN ON ME
  • LMAO 4
kvnrp
52 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Yay, Spain organizing a national selection just for 2 songs to compete, phew, my country setting the bar lower and lower with each year

At least they try :billie:

• LMAO 3
Dutch
2 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

And yet they are making it a 2 hour long show. :air: 

• LMAO 2
DesertWolf
24 minutes ago, Dutch said:

And yet they are making it a 2 hour long show. :air: 

Great, imagine getting more interval acts than songs to represent the country :enigma:

RAIN ON ME
  • LMAO 2
Dutch

France will pick their song tonight and they will probably pick some cheesy male model.

• LMAO 3
kvnrp
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

France will pick their song tonight and they will probably pick some cheesy male model.

When you're songs are meh you need to convince the gays with beards.

Azerbaijan 2019 entered the chat

• LMAO 1
kvnrp

inb4 RuPaul gets a better Eurovision entry for the UK than the BBC does

The competition picks up quickly as the queens form two groups for a Europop battle – The RuRuvision Song Contest. In a glorious homage to Eurovision, the queens record and perform the same catchy song, but can they swerve the dreaded nul points?!

https://escxtra.com/2021/01/28/drag-race-uk-to-feature-ruruvision-song-contest-challenge/

Dutch
6 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

When you're songs are meh you need to convince the gays with beards.

Azerbaijan 2019 entered the chat

Excuse me that song was a bop and he was hot but also a ****ing idiot and from Azerbaijan so... :yennefer:

kvnrp
Just now, Dutch said:

Excuse me that song was a bop and he was hot but also a ****ing idiot and from Azerbaijan so... :yennefer:

For some reason I'm really over the song :rip:

20 times less "shut up" would've been great :rip:

• LMAO 1
kvnrp

I'm not a rock hoe, but Dark Side is pretty good :yennefer:

Guess the Scandis really want to win this year :yennefer:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic