event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

Obman
47 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

I listened to it yesterday and I loved it too! :firega:They really rocked the stage, and despite I don't understand the language, it did not bother me at all.  Who knows, are they low on odds? I think they do have winner potential.

They have been predicted as the winners for about a week now :vegas:

• Love 3
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

loathereality
1 hour ago, Avenues said:

I love Italy’s entry so much and I’m already sad because there’s no chance they’ll win :/ 

why not

Avenues
1 hour ago, Nirvana said:

I listened to it yesterday and I loved it too! :firega:They really rocked the stage, and despite I don't understand the language, it did not bother me at all.  Who knows, are they low on odds? I think they do have winner potential.

Yep, they’re very very good! I really do hope the odds turn in their favour

Ouch, My back hurts.
  • Like 1
Avenues
39 minutes ago, loathereality said:

why not

They’re very different from what usually wins, don’t you think? Genre and Message wise?

They’re definitely top 5 imo

Ouch, My back hurts.
  • Like 1
loathereality
26 minutes ago, Avenues said:

They’re very different from what usually wins, don’t you think? Genre and Message wise?

They’re definitely top 5 imo

i am not sure

going through the past winners there are a lot of unexpected/diverse entries 

• Love 1
Bellatrix
Posted (edited)

Looking at the Youtube views 24 hours after the semi-final and Russia has the lead with 4 million, followed by Ukraine with 2.9 million, almost 3 even.

Edited by Bellatrix
  • YAAAS 3
Luc
Posted (edited)

I was at the show yesterday. It was so intense. So many songs work better in an arena than on TV (Malta, Ukraine, Norway). The lighting, fire, effects, backdrop, everything is so so so advanced and intense when you're actually there. The audience was very enthusiastic (for Dutch standards). And being able to ignore corona for about 3 hours (except for wearing a mask when walking) was such a relief. A moment I will never forget. 

And what you don't see on TV: the losers. Many people showed their support to them at the end as they were leaving one by one. They were hugging, crying, etc.

btw I really dislike Norway's lead singer, such an attention seeker. A part of the audience was still there to show support to losing artists who were leaving. But the Norwegian guy took it that we were there to support him, he started grabbing attention (he got it), and because of that we didn't see Ireland leaving the green room and thus Ireland left without the relief of some supportive crowd interaction.

Edited by Luc
  • YAAAS 4
kvnrp

People were booing at Latvia in the jury show? :air:

• Shook 1
Dutch
28 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

People were booing at Latvia in the jury show? :air:

Jesus, what is this? A Spain fan dragging everything?

• Like 1
Dutch

So, Senhit opening the show was FREAKY. That performance was just next level. Amazing! To me the best female pop act this year. My god. And the crowd lost it when Flo Rida did hit the stage. What a moment. What a queen.

• YAAAS 1
Dutch

Biggest surprise? Portugal. What a great performer. Those vocals were just so sweet. The staging is very effective. This after a pop bop is just such a fresh air. Qualifying for sure, got a big response from the audience.

Dutch

Finland, also a surprise for me personally. I FREAKING loved it. That staging is amazing. The whole crowd went crazy. To me this better than Italy my god.

Dutch

The UK had A LOT of pyro today. Lowkey got scared he would burn his trumpets. He didn’t click with the audience a lot tho. Might struggle.

• YAAAS 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic