MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

kvnrp
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

(so @Dutch, @kvnrp, @Glittertinks and all the other little Dutchies and Germans here better tell everyone they know to vote for anyone but Sweden :stalkga:)

My mom loved Dotter and Keiino and they flopped. So if I convince her that Tusse is good, he will not qualify

2ceab0df8c102a27c0c973nj6m.gif

Edited by kvnrp
  • LMAO 3
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

kvnrp

Americans can watch this years shows on US streaming service Peacock or on swedish SVT Play :vegas:

The swedish stream is watchable worldwide actually, as well as on demand after the show:

https://www.svtplay.se/video/30972122/eurovision-song-contest-2021/eurovision-song-contest-2021-semifinal-1-semifinal-1

That means people overseas can see the show free of ads and all of the interval acts.
Get blessed by public European television :vegas:

Spoiler

Found the tip on Reddit, I guess they will put each new SVT link here when they are available:

@OG Gaga Stan just in case you ever want to witness a live Eurovision :flower:

Edited by kvnrp
  • YAAAS 2
Juanlittlem
55 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Only 4 hours left sisters!
If you're not watching it via your national broadcaster you can live stream it here :vegas: 

Except for tonights contestants, the Big 5 countries Germany and Italy plus the host country The Netherlands will be able to vote tonight, (so @Dutch, @kvnrp, @Glittertinks and all the other little Dutchies and Germans here better tell everyone they know to vote for anyone but Sweden :stalkga:)
The remaining Big 5 countries France, Spain and UK will get to vote on Thursday for those who might wonder and feel leftout tonight. :fatcat:

I wanted to help Roxen qualify so bad :crossed: Imma turn my account into a Roxen stan account (I bet some money she wouldnt qualify tho :billie:)

Stupid Oreo

:fatcat:Almost at Ahoy

FATHER, SON AND HOUSE OF COOCHIE
  • YAAAS 1
ThisBitch
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Only 4 hours left sisters!
If you're not watching it via your national broadcaster you can live stream it here :vegas: 

Except for tonights contestants, the Big 5 countries Germany and Italy plus the host country The Netherlands will be able to vote tonight, (so @Dutch, @kvnrp, @Glittertinks and all the other little Dutchies and Germans here better tell everyone they know to vote for anyone but Sweden :stalkga:)
The remaining Big 5 countries France, Spain and UK will get to vote on Thursday for those who might wonder and feel leftout tonight. :fatcat:

I told all my fellow Dutchies to vote for Cyprus or Ukraine tonight :vegas:

OG Gaga Stan

I've got the livestream pulled up. Let's see what this ESC thing you all keep talking about is...

IMG-20200502-224923-598.jpg

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
kvnrp

"Whether the EuroClub can handle him remains to be seen."

All of Eurovision is run by trolls and gays, hate it here :rip:

Edited by kvnrp
  • LMAO 3
ThisBitch
33 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I've got the livestream pulled up. Let's see what this ESC thing you all keep talking about is...

IMG-20200502-224923-598.jpg

It's the best week of television in Europe!

• YAAAS 3
Dutch
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

99-B778-FD-F7-C0-4743-B07-B-F1-E4-C31-C5

Ohno, you are on the wrong side of the see through LED screen. I hope it's as see through as they promise.

Still, have fun! It's an amazing show. At this point I was shaking and getting teary to see that stage, nnn.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic