MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

I SAW IT TOO OMG

image.png

FATHER, SON AND HOUSE OF COOCHIE
  • LMAO 4
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

Josip
3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

image.png

This is giving me 'Azerbaijan 2008-2011 desperate for the win so lets promote the song everywhere' vibes :bear:

Anyone remembers 2010 when even your aunt who never watched ESC in her whole life told you that Safura will win? :billie:

• LMAO 2
Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Josip said:

This is giving me 'Azerbaijan 2008-2011 desperate for the win so lets promote the song everywhere' vibes :bear:

Anyone remembers 2010 when even your aunt who never watched ESC in her whole life told you that Safura will win? :billie:

not only the aunts :air:

Dutch

Anyways, I'm about to leave home and going to get tested and then on my way to Rotterdam! See y'all! :hug:

• YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Anyways, I'm about to leave home and going to get tested and then on my way to Rotterdam! See y'all! :hug:

Have fun tonight and don't spoil too much:udidnt: I still need to go tomorrow sksksksks

• YAAAS 1
Bellatrix

"Before 2021, which year was the most recent time The Netherlands hosted Eurovision?"
Tusse: "Ooh, before this one? Ok 'cause I know you guys lost like 15 million times before" :air: 

• LMAO 4
ThisBitch
42 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

"Before 2021, which year was the most recent time The Netherlands hosted Eurovision?"
Tusse: "Ooh, before this one? Ok 'cause I know you guys lost like 15 million times before" :air: 

And Sweden will not win for years to come... Sweden not qualifying this year will be the best moment since Euphoria winning!

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic