event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Mess. 10 years ago basically everyone made music in English to be successful internationally. Then Darin started making music in Swedish and got even more popular in Sweden instead. After that many others jumped on that wagon :poot:

I think it’s a common thing tho. The Dutch spoken pop music became huge again over the few past years. However I don’t see the fit for Loreen to sing in Swedish, but that might be just me. To me she is more international. It would be even more fitting to sing in Moroccan for some reason. :poot:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
15 hours ago, Dutch said:

Guess who showed up at Sanremo @DesertWolf

Queen of Italy couldn't wait longer for her gv return so she is trying with esc and San remo instead :diane: she's gonna serve a bop i can feel it

Dynamite and I'm so high, I can move the moon XXI
3 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

Queen of Italy couldn't wait longer for her gv return so she is trying with esc and San remo instead :diane: she's gonna serve a bop i can feel it

Now become active here again. :dom:

TheAlexer

Every year I have the urge to follow San Remo and every year I give up because 1. I'm physically and mentally incapable of understanding the voting system 2. my favorite could win but then decline going to Eurovision and I'm not here for such an emotional rollercoaster 

On 12/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, Bellatrix said:

Poor Alex. He was invited to the interval act and after he cleared his schedule Eurovision apparently uninvited him. Please Netherlands, don't be messy like Ukraine :poot: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3Iwt8nVNg/

(it won't embed for some reason)

Messy? I would say it's a great move to ditch this annoying attention seeker.

On 12/19/2020 at 3:13 AM, TheAlexer said:

Every year I have the urge to follow San Remo and every year I give up because 1. I'm physically and mentally incapable of understanding the voting system 2. my favorite could win but then decline going to Eurovision and I'm not here for such an emotional rollercoaster 

Plus it takes hooouuuurs, especially the results. :poot:

2 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

I'm watching you haven't missed any of the good songs yet:vegas:

I might watch the final, but I never felt like watching hours of mess.

TheAlexer
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I might watch the final, but I never felt like watching hours of mess.

Good choice

24 songs and an interval act after every third entry:bear:

Croatia has left the 90s and entered (by my projection) 2003 since now we will be able to hear 1 minute of each song a week before Dora's final :huntyga:

Better than nothing, I guess

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived