event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

TheAlexer

Has anyone else here sent in their #ESC250 top 10?

Here is mine

EnDMPRQUwAAs-Ud?format=png&name=small

Only a couple of hours left to vote btw

Edited by TheAlexer
  • Like 1
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

TheAlexer
On 12/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Dutch said:

The songs from Estonia are out and I might listen to them later tonight. :vegas:

Many people are disappointed but I do feel like it is a lot better than last year. Like last year I couldn't even listen to the whole three minutes of most of the songs because they were so boring and melody-less. Of course the songs this year aren't winner candidates for Eurovision but some are great. Jüri's song is definitely a top 10 candidate.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

Has anyone else here sent in their #ESC250 top 10?

Here is mine

EnDMPRQUwAAs-Ud?format=png&name=small

Only a couple of hours left to vote btw

Yes, I also did send the first 3 songs you picked. :vegas:

• YAAAS 1
12 hours ago, Josip said:

I did, unfortunately. Not much, but this one is gold

6 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

Many people are disappointed but I do feel like it is a lot better than last year. Like last year I couldn't even listen to the whole three minutes of most of the songs because they were so boring and melody-less. Of course the songs this year aren't winner candidates for Eurovision but some are great. Jüri's song is definitely a top 10 candidate.

Yeah, I mean, it’s Estonia. There is always just one song that stands out. Though I think some of the male songs are good! Even the one of that Ukuu or whatever. 

TheAlexer

@ france why tf are the songs geoblocked :triggered:                        

Anyway, I found them through Twitter and YouTube and they are so good:bradley:. i really missed having a French NF 

My favorites right now are (in no particular order):

Andriamad - Alleluia

LMK - Magique

Barbara Pravi - Voilà

Edited by TheAlexer
  • Like 1
On 12/9/2020 at 4:04 PM, TheAlexer said:

Andriamad - Alleluia

LMK - Magique

Barbara Pravi - Voilà

Yup, also my faves. Barbara has something special tho. It's also very French in a good way.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
57 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I just can see the camera circle around her in the end. :bradley:

France hosting JESC 2021 and winning ESC 2021. A concept I would like to see with this song :diane:

Is Europe ready for another masterpiece to win?

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
5 minutes ago, Josip said:

France hosting JESC 2021 and winning ESC 2021. A concept I would like to see with this song :diane:

Is Europe ready for another masterpiece to win?

But then they don't pick this song and we get clowned. :poot:

Otherwise this will be for sure in my top 3 in the end. So yes please, let them win. :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
10 minutes ago, Dutch said:

But then they don't pick this song and we get clowned. :poot:

Otherwise this will be for sure in my top 3 in the end. So yes please, let them win. :bradley:

France has been known to have a questionable taste so yeah, let's just wait and see what happens. I cannot help but listen to the most of NF songs, but then I get frustrated when my favourite doesn't win :bear:

I am pondering if the voting in Eurovision will go in favour of sad, mourning songs depicting 2020, or will we dance away the pain and let a bop win it all

Edited by Josip
  • LMAO 1
21 minutes ago, Josip said:

France has been known to have a questionable taste so yeah, let's just wait and see what happens. I cannot help but listen to the most of NF songs, but then I get frustrated when my favourite doesn't win :bear:

Mood. I think Madame Monsieur was a good pick tho. So who knows, maybe they will show taste again. They have some good other options but this screams the most out there to me.

22 minutes ago, Josip said:

I am pondering if the voting in Eurovision will go in favour of sad, mourning songs depicting 2020, or will we dance away the pain and let a bop win it all

Hmm, we don't know how May will look like. Maybe we are in a much better world at that point. However two ballads winning in a row is not that common, so a bop it is. :poot:

• LMAO 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic