event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

Not her using as “Still Young” after me saying she was too old to win Melfest. A Thomas G:Son song at least means it’s a bop.

• LMAO 2
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Oh, I did just read Charlotte has the same team that was behind Kingdom Come. I don’t want to get hyped but...

She is expected to perform a glamorous pop hit song. Another bop indeed :diane:

• YAAAS 2
TheAlexer

Edens songs are out:

La La Love, Shoulders, Ue la la are the best but I do not yet think that any of them can hold up to Feker Libi 

Most sound a bit generic

Edited by TheAlexer
  • YAAAS 1
3 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

Edens songs are out:

La La Love, Shoulders, Ue la la are the best but I do not yet think that any of them can hold up to Feker Libi 

Most sound a bit generic

Oh the rumour was true. I did read these are just demos and they will pick 2 songs and make them Eden ready.

TheAlexer
52 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Well... :vegas:

I guess they will invite Kazakhstan if either Belarus, Azerbaijan or Armenia drop out due to their political problems. Just like they invited Australia in 2015 after Eurovision 2014 had only 37 participants or when they invited Kazakhstan and Wales to JESC 2018

The EBU always goes into panic mode when the participation numbers decline

Edited by TheAlexer
  • Like 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic