event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

So many countries have already selected their artists and songs and now have over 5 months to concentrate on the performance. The producers of the contest also had a full year to revamp their plans. Y'all better pray these vaccines work and get distributed fast because we're in for the best Eurovision of the century :giveup:

Reveal hidden contents

But I also told everyone that Eurovision 2020 would be the best ever and then it was the first one to get cancelled so maybe I shouldn't jinx it again:giggle:

Honestly the only good thing corona did do is giving the Netherlands a deserving lineup. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

35 minutes ago, Josip said:

Serbian trio Hurricane is confirmed for 2021! :party:I want the same energy, but better song for them.

Also, there are rumours that Cyprus might reveal their representative really soon 

Or at least a HQ version on streaming. :poot:

Pretty sure Cyprus will go female again after their flop in 2020.

• LMAO 1
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Or at least a HQ version on streaming. :poot:

Pretty sure Cyprus will go female again after their flop in 2020.

It's confirmed, tomorrow morning we'll know. It's a she, young star in the rising. And her song is 'sensational'.  Shocking :billie:

• LMAO 1
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Now her... are there 100 people performing at Melfest this year? Is it the All Stars season I asked for? :billie:

Yaaaas, I am here for another bop from miss Perrelli

The last entry was a bop and a half, and the performance was a total mess :firega:

• YAAAS 1
4 minutes ago, Josip said:

It's confirmed, tomorrow morning we'll know. It's a she, young star in the rising. And her song is 'sensational'.  Shocking :billie:

Imb4 they also found a Dutch Greek Superg!rl. :billie:

• LMAO 1
1 minute ago, Josip said:

Yaaaas, I am here for another bop from miss Perrelli

The last entry was a bop and a half, and the performance was a total mess :firega:

Ugh I loved that so much. Her singing the same verse two times, we love to see it. This wasn’t her last time participating tho. It was with this ASIB mess. 

https://youtu.be/JPs0Bmp-hPQ

• LMAO 1
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Ugh I loved that so much. Her singing the same verse two times, we love to see it. This wasn’t her last time participating tho. It was with this ASIB mess. 

https://youtu.be/JPs0Bmp-hPQ

OMG, yas, I just realised how awesome was that.

One hour left until you get fast

To a new

That's changeeeen

What a beautiful mess. It's gets better if you see the actual lyrics. She basically combined the two verses and left out many words :bear:

And yeah, I completely forgot about that entry. My mind has compartmentalised it :bear:

• LMAO 1
2 minutes ago, Josip said:

OMG, yas, I just realised how awesome was that.

To a new

That's changeeeen

What a beautiful mess. It's gets better if you see the actual lyrics. She basically combined the two verses and left out many words :bear:

Nnnn, honestly she did at least deserve AC even if she did mess up the whole performance. It was the perfect Scandipop Schlager bop. :bradley:

4 minutes ago, Josip said:

And yeah, I completely forgot about that entry. My mind has compartmentalised it :bear:

I was so disappointed when she came back with such song. Hopefully she has a bop again but she’s probably too old for the Swedes to appreciate it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Nnnn, honestly she did at least deserve AC even if she did mess up the whole performance. It was the perfect Scandipop Schlager bop. :bradley:

I was so disappointed when she came back with such song. Hopefully she has a bop again but she’s probably too old for the Swedes to appreciate it.

I agree, MF 2012 was a missed opportunity 

I can see her achieving a good result only with a classy bop like this

Edited by Josip
  • YAAAS 1
11 hours ago, Josip said:

I agree, MF 2012 was a missed opportunity 

I can see her achieving a good result only with a classy bop like this

Ugh, I love this song so much. But Carola is on a way higher standard than Charlotte is. Melfest changed so much, I’m not sure if something like this could do well, especially with the international jury. But we had that Party Voice and Victorious Schlager songs by some “older” woman, so something like that would do very well. Nevertheless my bussy would be so here for it.

• YAAAS 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic