event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

The songs from FiK (Albania) will be out in the next two weeks. Can you imagine we are in the Eurovision season again? The two year wait felt even shorter than normal, but that might be because my country was the winner. :billie:

• LMAO 1

Hey everyone, I hope you are feeling a light Eurovision fever, we really are approaching the exciting part with national finals and all that. 

I am happy to say that Croatian queen Nina Kraljic (Lighthouse, 2016) posted on IG story that she is recording the song for Dora 2021. Will she serve another slayage, only this time with proper staging and THE dress? Stay tuned :ally:

133303-1.jpg?resize=780,405&ssl=1

• YAAAS 2
On 11/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, Josip said:

Hey everyone, I hope you are feeling a light Eurovision fever, we really are approaching the exciting part with national finals and all that. 

I am happy to say that Croatian queen Nina Kraljic (Lighthouse, 2016) posted on IG story that she is recording the song for Dora 2021. Will she serve another slayage, only this time with proper staging and THE dress? Stay tuned :ally:

133303-1.jpg?resize=780,405&ssl=1

I’m so ready for it! Seems like 2020 needed to be canceled to get all the good artists for 2021. It’s what my country deserves. :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
3 hours ago, Josip said:

No one is doing anything because until January, posting here be like

tenor.gif

Albania will do stuff in December wbk. They will probably send something awful when they had a bop like Me Tana. And I think some countries do release their songs. :bon:

• LMAO 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic