đź’“ Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" đź’“

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

kvnrp
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

@kvnrp see! It wasn’t just a fanfic from me to want her for Germany. :billie:

I had no idea we even asked her :air:

Well time to refollow the thread and already rip Germany in ESC 2021 I guess :rip:

• LMAO 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Bellatrix
On 10/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, Dutch said:

I am torn about this, if it's true. I mean I would love to see her back with another great entry of course, but at the same time I don't know if I can handle her losing to something boring basic sh*t again just because people lack good taste :nooo: 

• LMAO 1
6 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I am torn about this, if it's true. I mean I would love to see her back with another great entry of course, but at the same time I don't know if I can handle her losing to something boring basic sh*t again just because people lack good taste :nooo: 

Honesty at this point I would be happy if we got a new Loreen song no matter the result. :poot:

• Like 1
Bellatrix

41 countries are set to participate in Rotterdam 2021. The same line-up as who was supposed to participate this year :vegas: 

122917591_10158818720093007_494644020733

• YAAAS 3
6 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

41 countries are set to participate in Rotterdam 2021. The same line-up as who was supposed to participate this year :vegas: 

122917591_10158818720093007_494644020733

As for now. We never know if some countries might drop out during corona and travel restrictions or maybe somebody might join? :billie:

Good to see everybody is back as for now tho.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

This is what should’ve happened to all the national selection show winners from 2020, if sending them again wasn’t a option. However, Lithuania hasn’t a great trackrecord and people were thinking The Roop could win so this decision is still questionable. :poot:

• YAAAS 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic