event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• kvnrp

• Bellatrix

• Josip

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2021! The contest took place at the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, The Netherlands who was supposed to host in 2020 following the victory of Duncan Lauren

I wish I had a romantic relationship as strong and loyal as Greece and Cyprus

Me when we won: oh, finally a host country without war and corruption. Finally a non problematic country. Corona:

Bellatrix

🇧🇾 The Belarusian broadcaster has confirmed that the duo VAL will not be getting a new chance to go to Amsterdam 2021. Apparently because the duo "has no conscience". I don't know, it's another of those messy stories with a conflict between the broadcaster and the artists :yennefer:

https://wiwibloggs.com/2020/09/25/val-want-to-sing-for-belarus-at-eurovision-2021-but-with-the-freedom-to-honestly-say-what-they-think/257588/

https://wiwibloggs.com/2020/09/25/belarus-btrc-confirms-val-will-not-go-to-eurovision-2021-and-say-duo-has-no-conscience/257639/

• LMAO 1

Belarus is a huge mess right now, but unlike Poland and Hungary they are actually fighting for the better. Like even that corrupt president changed the winners of their selection in the past because he didn’t like the winner... 

Bellatrix

Even though it's a dark year 2020 can still bring some happy news for our Eurovision community. Two Eurovision favourites have recently gotten engaged (not with each other). The reigning champion Duncan Laurence and the 4 time Melfest finalist Mariette :vegas: :diane: 

duncan-laurence-engaged.jpgmariette-engaged.jpg

• Love 3
Dutch

I know Mariette will get married, but I'm almost sure Duncan won't make it before they even bought a suit. Big congratulations to both tho.

• Shook 1
Bellatrix

SVT has confirmed the dates for Melfest 2021. Semi-final 1 will be on February 6th and the Final on March 13th. It should've been the 20th year with the concept of touring around Sweden, but due to the uncertainty of how things will be in 2021 it's not possible to plan for a tour so all shows will take place in Stockholm in a larger studio or smaller arena without a live audience.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam - The Winner is ITALY!
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic