event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Bellatrix
52 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I mean if this is an approval to get Sweden again... sure!

Test your luck

Bznk.gif

• LMAO 1

Dutch

So, the next episode of Road to Rotterdam with some teasers of the interval in the end.

Bellatrix

Nnnnn I can't that this is happening again. Dina Nah (from Melfest 2015 and 2017) shared on Instagram that she recorded a song for Melfest 2021. The song got rejected and it will now represent another country, which is also topping the betting odds :poot: 
She didn't say which one, but fans speculate that the most likely options are either Je me casse or Adrenalina. Dinah-Nah-Melodifestivalen-2021.jpg

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

TheAlexer
11 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Nnnnn I can't that this is happening again. Dina Nah (from Melfest 2015 and 2017) shared on Instagram that she recorded a song for Melfest 2021. The song got rejected and it will now represent another country, which is also topping the betting odds :poot: 
She didn't say which one, but fans speculate that the most likely options are either Je me casse or Adrenalina. Dinah-Nah-Melodifestivalen-2021.jpg

And that's not even the end of it. Supposedly it was written originally for Destination Eurovision

This song seems to have been traded almost as often as Colors

Dutch
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Came here to post this, nnn.

I loved Dinah a lot. I think Je Me Casse sounded a lot different in her version, but this shows that Sweden and even the pre selection is wasting some good opportunities and other countries are doing well with them. I remember her last song All Of My Love was also a rejected song by many others, nnn.

• Like 1

Dutch

France almost overtaking Switzerland in the odds and we have to stan. Both did perform live so this is a good sign for miss France.

• YAAAS 2

Josip
11 hours ago, Yvi Monster said:

I just realised Semi-Final 1 will be a bloodbath :rip: 

That was as clear as day from the early 2020, but good thing you're catching up :billie:

Edited by Josip
  • LMAO 1

Dutch

So the rumours for Greece getting a killer staging with never seen before stuff is getting stronger and stronger. I think she will be flying on Pegasus or sum.

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

kvnrp
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

So the rumours for Greece getting a killer staging with never seen before stuff is getting stronger and stronger. I think she will be flying on Pegasus or sum.

Stage budgets must be wild this year after not being able to do anything big in 2019 and cancelled 2020.

Can't wait for Greece to put Zeus on stage or smth.

• YAAAS 1

darkgaga
14 hours ago, Dutch said:

France almost overtaking Switzerland in the odds and we have to stan. Both did perform live so this is a good sign for miss France.

Why do people even like france so much...

Josip
3 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Why do people even like france so much...

Because it's the rightful winner of ESC 2021. Bye

tenor.gif

• Thanks 3

Bellatrix

Not Belarus trying to meddle in to the interval acts requesting an act circling around former Belarusian representatives. This is The Netherlands moment, let them have this in peace :air: 

https://wiwibloggs.com/2021/04/09/belarus-ebu-declines-belarusian-culture-solidarity-foundations-request-for-val-and-naviband-to-perform-as-eurovision-2021-interval-acts/264115/

• LMAO 3