🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

TheAlexer
On 1/7/2021 at 8:53 PM, Dutch said:

The song was apparently first written as a ballad and then transformed into a bop. The satellite formula:vegas:

• Like 1

Dutch

Aksel from Finland 2020 is in UMK again. He said he wouldn’t participate this year but it seems he changed his mind. Laurel, the Estonia sis that got lost in Verona is also in the Finnish selection.

Dutch
22 hours ago, Dutch said:

Aksel from Finland 2020 is in UMK again. He said he wouldn’t participate this year but it seems he changed his mind. Laurel, the Estonia sis that got lost in Verona is also in the Finnish selection.

And it’s official now. Sadly no queen with her bears, but that old man is her ex:

Dutch

I’m pretty sure Scandinavia/Nordics will win this year.

Josip
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

I’m pretty sure Scandinavia/Nordics will win this year.

My broke ass approves this, Copenhagen preferably. Malmö is also fine :billie:

I dig Monument, it might do wonders if they win. No one expected anything from a basic Eurovision bop that was their last entry and yet they won the televote so let's see what happens

• Like 1

Dutch
8 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

Not better than Spirit in the Sky tho

I feel the same for now but SitS had to grow on me too. Just like this songs I always really liked it but it was the live performances that made it slay me.

Dutch
2 hours ago, Josip said:

My broke ass approves this, Copenhagen preferably. Malmö is also fine :billie:

I dig Monument, it might do wonders if they win. No one expected anything from a basic Eurovision bop that was their last entry and yet they won the televote so let's see what happens

Well, the Nordics aren’t known for being cheap, but honestly I would love to travel north and experience my first Eurovision there since Rotterdam with an audience seems very unlikely. 

Well I did feel a great televote result coming from them. It’s so Eurovision. But this time we have Iceland with a televote power too and who knows what we will get from other countries and Sweden.

• Like 1

Dutch

Watching Norway right now. Ugh it’s good to see shows again. The audience missing isn’t something that bothering after a year.