🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Dutch

So... This is one of the options for miss Victoria. 

TheAlexer
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

So did this guy!

aL9NPkB7_700w_0.jpg

Edited by TheAlexer
  • LMAO 1

TheAlexer
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

She’s a composer:

I hope Aminata is part of the song writing camp and gives Samantha something that is more like Love Injected, Your Arms, Fighter or Red Moon instead of another Still Breathing:bear:

This reminds me of how good her catalog is. I really have to listen to it again:music:

Edited by TheAlexer
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch

Hasta La Vis- I mean Hola Amigos. The p*rn tigers from Serbia are back.

• YAAAS 1

Dutch
7 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

I hope Aminata is part of the song writing camp and gives Samantha something that is more like Love Injected, Your Arms, Fighter or Red Moon instead of another Still Breathing:bear:

This reminds me of how good her catalog is. I really have to listen to it again:music:

Still Breathing was a bit a weird situation. Samantha did produce the whole song herself and later asked Aminata to just write some lyrics. This time Aminata is working on it from the start. I’m so here for Samantha coming with a Aminata bop tbh. 

Edited by Dutch
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch

@Bellatrix I’m reading that Danny Saucedo is also returning to Melfest? Ugh, Amazing would’ve been a deserving Eurovision song back in 2012 but yeah that little song Euphoria happend. Honestly wouldn’t be mad if he was aiming for the win.

• Shook 1

Dutch

Danny, Eric, Anton...

Dotter sis, you better give us the next Euphoria.

• YAAAS 2

TheAlexer

So many countries have already selected their artists and songs and now have over 5 months to concentrate on the performance. The producers of the contest also had a full year to revamp their plans. Y'all better pray these vaccines work and get distributed fast because we're in for the best Eurovision of the century :giveup:

Spoiler

But I also told everyone that Eurovision 2020 would be the best ever and then it was the first one to get cancelled so maybe I shouldn't jinx it again:giggle:

• YAAAS 1

Josip

Serbian trio Hurricane is confirmed for 2021! :party:I want the same energy, but better song for them.

Also, there are rumours that Cyprus might reveal their representative really soon 

• YAAAS 1

Dutch

Now her... are there 100 people performing at Melfest this year? Is it the All Stars season I asked for? :billie:

• YAAAS 2