event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Dutch

That's bullshit. :air:

• Like 2

Bellatrix
14 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Still pressed because Melovin flopped I see :ally: 

• LMAO 1

kvnrp
14 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Eurovision walked so Gaga could run with Eurobeats :nails:

Edited by kvnrp

Dutch
15 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

He tweeted this because I said it was very EUROVISION nnn. I dragged him right away after that. :vegas:

He also tweeted a tweet that is deleted but it was something like: lmao I didn’t know people watched Eurovision seriously, I always thought they watched it for the joke it is.

• LMAO 1

kvnrp
16 minutes ago, Dutch said:

He also tweeted a tweet that is deleted but it was something like: lmao I didn’t know people watched Eurovision seriously, I always thought they watched it for the joke it is.

Clearly he hasn't seen this thread or head of this Globalvision thingy :lana:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Bellatrix

Local media in Cyprus reports that Sandro will not be asked to come back 2021. Their broadcaster RIK will internally select a new act. :what:

Dutch
On 5/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, Bellatrix said:

Local media in Cyprus reports that Sandro will not be asked to come back 2021. Their broadcaster RIK will internally select a new act. :what:

Confirmed. Back to the womans I think.