event

Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Bellatrix
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Anyways, Andorra confirmed they won't join us next year. :billie:

giphy.gif

• LMAO 1

LePetitFlo

I am so happy for Samanta Tina :bradley: Now I'm praying for Dadi.. 

• YAAAS 1

Josip

I am living for this outdated EDM. Would have given Croatia at least 8 in the megarate if he chose this version :billie:

• LMAO 2

Glittertinks
4 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Shine a Light was a cute show I think :diane:

And it looked great too, I can't wait for a proper Dutch ESC next year :bradley:

In our final, Lithuania won ,Iceland reworked the song and Ben & Tan were cute too. Ben Dolic did a good performance of his song, I think he would've done well in Rotterdam.
Also it looks like we would've had a laser tunnel similar how Eleni had one :bradley:

If we ever do national selections again, the Elphi looks like a great stage for it too :vegas:

The show was solid tbh. But it really made me miss the audience, since i really missed the atmosphere it creates. :bradley:

I was surprised when Lithuania won, although I already feared that when I heard the reworked song from Iceland... Like whaaahahahat. They really stripped that song of everything that made it stand out :air:

And I agree with the Elphi :sis: was surprised to see how much it is able to do with the lights etc

Dutch

Get that promo from the Eurovision fans gags.

• LMAO 2

kvnrp
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Get that promo from the Eurovision fans gags.

Imagine a snippet of an instrumental used in your cosmetic line's ad, of which some gays think it might be on your upcoming album storm TikTok.

Gaga is that powerful :firega:

• YAAAS 1

Josip
Posted (edited)

This video is about to reach 100M, it is only the second one on ESC channel to do so (other being the official video for Netta's Toy) and the fastest so far :firega:

Also, judging by the televoting results from Europe these days, Iceland, Russia, Lithuania and Italy would be top contenders :firega:

Edited by Josip
  • YAAAS 3

Josip
Posted (edited)

On 5/17/2020 at 5:33 PM, Josip said:

I am living for this outdated EDM. Would have given Croatia at least 8 in the megarate if he chose this version :billie:

Let's change that to 1.5 :billie:

He's hot af here though, he can have 2

Edited by Josip
  • LMAO 1

Dutch

Euro-Vision........

• LMAO 2

Bellatrix

Taste has been served! Uno passed 100 mill tonight :vegas: 
1 million of them are mine :lolly: 

• YAAAS 3

kvnrp
12 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Taste has been served! Uno passed 100 mill tonight :vegas: 
1 million of them are mine :lolly: 

I knew that I saw the dancer somewhere before :oprah:

• LMAO 4

Bellatrix

Not to get any hopes up, but Andorra doesn't seem to be completely off the table yet. Susanne Georgi, who was their last representative back in 2009 claims to have secured funding for the countrys comeback and according to her the Andorran government has told her neither yes or no yet. 

• Love 1

Bellatrix

In Eurovision Again last night it was Eurovision 2003 in Riga that was brought up to the spotlight. 

Not a very memorable year, except it was the year UK went nul points and we got this Turkish bop :vegas: 

• YAAAS 2

Dutch

So this of season is really the worst of them all. :poot:

• LMAO 2

Bellatrix

Ugh, apparently SVT wants to do even more affirmative action for genders in Melfest.
With the current rules at least 50% of the songs must have at least one female songwriter/composer, but starting from 2022 they want to all songs with two or more songwriters/composers to have at least one woman in the gang.

I mean, it's good if women get more space but it should be because they write great songs. Gender, age or anything else should never trump accomplishments in such scenarios.
If we had that rule back in 2012 Euphoria would've gone straight to the trash can.

• LMAO 3