Jump to content
Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

Marvsnr
18 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Apparently six Dutch cities have expressed their interest in hosting Eurovision:

Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome, Johan Cruyff Arena or Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
Arnhem - GelreDome
The Hague - Cars Jeans Stadion
Maastricht - Maastrichts Expositie en Congres Centrum (MECC)
Rotterdam - Ahoy Rotterdam
Zwolle - IJsselhallen

The German in me wants Maastricht, cause it's the nearest, but the logical choice would be Rotterdam, it's perfect and fits the ESC so much tbh :vegas:

Edited by Marvsnr
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch
3 minutes ago, mister max said:

Zwolle :toofunny:

I'd like Rotterdam to host it :huntyga: its closer to Belgium :huntyga:

Maastricht is in Belgium tho. They speak your language too. :ally:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Maastricht is in Belgium tho. They speak your language too. :ally:

What? :stalkga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp

I am here for Oranjevision :tony:

Are you ready to stumble, are you ready to fall?
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthieu
25 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Apparently six Dutch cities have expressed their interest in hosting Eurovision:

Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome, Johan Cruyff Arena or Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
Arnhem - GelreDome
The Hague - Cars Jeans Stadion
Maastricht - Maastrichts Expositie en Congres Centrum (MECC)
Rotterdam - Ahoy Rotterdam
Zwolle - IJsselhallen

I hope it's Amsterdam or Rotterdam even though Arnhem is a 15 min ride for me

xo, mw ☁️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
29 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome, Johan Cruyff Arena

Even though ZiggoDome looks as the most realistic option to me, a Eurovision with 50.000 people in the audience would be insane :firega:

Are you ready to stumble, are you ready to fall?
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

The trophy landed in the Netherlands!

If there are photos of Duncan at the airport feel free to share. It's a beautiful moment to watch every year :diane: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonathanHolland1
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

If there are photos of Duncan at the airport feel free to share. It's a beautiful moment to watch every year :diane: 

There will be a press conference which will be streamed here:

https://www.facebook.com/nos/

It will probably be in dutch tho 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix
1 minute ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

There will be a press conference which will be streamed here:

https://www.facebook.com/nos/

It will probably be in dutch tho 

Nnnn I came in just in time for Johns disappointed look. I felt so sorry for him there :selena: 

 

Edit: No wait, that was another video that started :flop: 

Edited by Bellatrix
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
14 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

a Eurovision with 50.000 people in the audience would be insane :firega:

I mean just look at Düsseldorf in 2011 with "just" 30.000 people and the audience was alive back then :diane:

It was so huge but it felt so right :diane:

 

Are you ready to stumble, are you ready to fall?
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvsnr
26 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I mean just look at Düsseldorf in 2011 with "just" 30.000 people and the audience was alive back then :diane:

It was so huge but it felt so right :diane:

 

Best Opening ever... Nobody can ever top that :vegas:

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...