Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

Glittertinks

That stage design is interesting. I hope it won't look to bleak. Although it looks like they will use a lot of light this time so I am looking forward to it :excited2:

Also, has somebody news on when Tickets might go on sale? We haven't heard about that in a long time.

• Like 1

hausofcy

i really like the stage! giving me Baku x Dusseldorf vibes. Some acts will really benefit if they use the lights right.

call me beautiful but fire
  • Like 2

Bellatrix
13 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

That stage design is interesting. I hope it won't look to bleak. Although it looks like they will use a lot of light this time so I am looking forward to it :excited2:

Also, has somebody news on when Tickets might go on sale? We haven't heard about that in a long time.

There's no official date for tickets release yet, but they usually go on sale late December/early January

• Thanks 1

Dutch
9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

There's no official date for tickets release yet, but they usually go on sale late December/early January

They want to have the tickets under the Xmas tree, so probably next week or the week after that.

• Like 5

Glittertinks
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

They want to have the tickets under the Xmas tree, so probably next week or the week after that.

I hope it's the week right before christmas week :pray:

• Like 1

mister max
3 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I would love to see the order of the danes: "We want the stage as bright as the sun, over-powered beamers, a screen in the back no one will be able to see and water" :air:

Excuse me that stage was a SERVE :legend:

mister max

I'll have to see this years stage irl (hopefully :pray:) or in action cause I dont understand it currently at all

Bellatrix

Mess, I heard on the news today that a famous Melfest artist has been caught buying methamphetamine three times this year, which he also has confessed to the police.

Of course they haven't revealed who it is, other than it's a male, participated in Melfest and has had a long career with several hits.

Now I just read a rumour about it being Andreas Lundstedt, the male singer of Alcazar :omg:

• Shook 3

hausofcy
11 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

PRESENTORS 

Edsilia Rombley

Chantal Janzen  :firega:

Jan Smit :laughga:

https://nos.nl/l/2313279

No Michiel huisman :neyde:

they better announce nikkie as the greenroom host

call me beautiful but fire
  • YAAAS 1

kvnrp

Are they good? Are they entertaining? We need the tea.

Vote WEAR YOUR LOVE in GV14

Marjol
13 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Are they good? Are they entertaining? We need the tea.

Chantal has very dry humor, typical Dutch, down to earth, taking everything with a grain of salt. She is also a professional singer/actress and tv host. Started in musical theater, played many big roles and now hosts shows like The Voice and her own personality show. Was also on The Worlds Best. 

Jan Smit is a big fan of ESF and has been part of the Dutch team for years. Always provides the Dutch commentary. Is known as a singer, only sings in Dutch,but also as a tv host. Became famous as a 10 year old boy when he had a number one hit. Is a bit more 'boring'  and serious then the girls. But a nice guy overall.

Edsilia (on the left) is a soul/pop singer, she entertered the competition twice. She's very sweet, bubbely, energetic and engaging, I love her. Very funny too and I have a feeling the greenroom will be her domain.

Edited by Marjol
"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1