Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

calmar
11 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

I'm rooting for Rotterdam. Amsterdam is trying it's best to lower the amount of tourists since a couple of years so it would be a bit hypocritical if they get to host next year. That said, Rotterdam has improved it's image a lot the last decade and had become a fun modern city which fits the ESC. I seriously hope it won't be Arnhem/Maastricht/Zwolle since that would be just plain stupid imo

inb4 Eurovision 2020 Vlissingen

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 2

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

As usual nobody ever? Did you forget Amir 2016? :ally:

Did he win or did I miss something?

Bilal was our strongest competitor in years. I usually give 0 **** about the Eurovision, like most people in France, but this year there really was an unprecedented enthusiasm around this candidate. I'm really gutted other countries didn't get it and he didn't score higher. If we can't win with him, I don't think we can ever win with anyone tbh.

Edited by elijahfan

JonathanHolland1
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Lol, Arnhem, Maastricht and all the others can choke. I rather have it in the 013 in Tilburg then, lmao bye. :air:

Haha Assen would be fine too, since we didn't get the Formula 1 thanks to stupid Zandvoort :triggered:

6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I do agree Rotterdam fits Eurovision more and it would show a different side of the Netherlands then Amsterdam. Though I still think the ZiggoDome would be the best arena to host it, together with AFAS for the Greenroom/press centre.

Yes, our country is more then canals and mills :vegas:
Ahoy would be a very good alternative since they have plenty of congress rooms besides the arena. Although I thought they wouldn't be ready in time because of the renovations going on, they already  offered to host it so it won't be a problem I guess. 

• Like 1

Dutch

What y’all think. Can The Netherlands make Luxembourg return to Eurovision again?

• LMAO 3

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Did he win or did I miss something?

Bilal was our strongest competitor in years. I usually give 0 **** about the Eurovision, like most people in France, but this year there really was an unprecedented enthusiasm around this candidate. I'm really gutted other countries didn't get it and he didn't score higher. If we can't win with him, I don't think we can ever win with anyone tbh.

No but he ended up at 6th place, which is great. 

Bilal is a great artist and he made a brilliant performance, but the song wasn't that great. It was a little flat, which led to it being forgotten among the other songs imo.

• Like 1

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

What y’all think. Can The Netherlands make Luxembourg return to Eurovision again?

Unfortunately not :selena: 

• Like 4

Bellatrix

Apparently six Dutch cities have expressed their interest in hosting Eurovision:

Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome, Johan Cruyff Arena or Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
Arnhem - GelreDome
The Hague - Cars Jeans Stadion
Maastricht - Maastrichts Expositie en Congres Centrum (MECC)
Rotterdam - Ahoy Rotterdam
Zwolle - IJsselhallen

• Like 2

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Bulgaria? :poot:

If they fix their finances yeah.

You get Ukraine back tho :huntyga:

• Sad 1

Zander
4 hours ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

The UK should send better songs and thereby stop hating on Europe/EU in general since that makes them seem arrogant and doesn't make them more likable. The fact that many people aren't taking the festival serious over there as opposed to other European countries doesn't help them either. 

We actually can't get more serious or better artists to enter because nobody wants to :ladyhaha: and if they don't do well it wouldn't look good on an already established artist. There's also the fact any artist has to take 3 months out of their schedule and it's just not profitable. We're hardly in short supply of talent considering we produce the biggest amount of world-wide known and recognized musicians out of any country in the competition.

It's all down to the BBC who rather invest more money into shows like The Voice & similar shows than they do for the Eurovision selection process/show etc...

Edited by Zander

Dutch
Just now, Bellatrix said:

If they fix their finances yeah.

You get Ukraine back tho :huntyga:

I only want Ukraine back if they send Maruv. But then they might win so maybe I don’t want Maruv. :bradley:

• LMAO 6

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

I only want Ukraine back if they send Maruv. But then they might win so maybe I don’t want Maruv. :bradley:

Inb4 they send Jamala :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 3

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Apparently six Dutch cities have expressed their interest in hosting Eurovision:

Arnhem - GelreDome

Not me saying GelderDome all these years and now realising it’s GelreDom. :air:

• LMAO 3

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Inb4 they send Jamala :ladyhaha:

I got many uncomfortable questions for her.

• YAAAS 5

mister max
14 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome, Johan Cruyff Arena or Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
Arnhem - GelreDome
The Hague - Cars Jeans Stadion
Maastricht - Maastrichts Expositie en Congres Centrum (MECC)
Rotterdam - Ahoy Rotterdam
Zwolle - IJsselhallen

Zwolle :toofunny:

I'd like Rotterdam to host it :huntyga: its closer to Belgium :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1