Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
12 hours ago, elijahfan said:

tenor.gif

Nothing against the Netherlands tho, but I'm gutted we French didn't get higher... we had a really great candidate this year, but as usual nobody ever votes for us :triggered:

I did, and also for Cyprus and they didn’t make the top 10 in Portugal :/ 

• Thanks 1

Dutch
6 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

This is what @Dutch looked like before Anouk entered 2013 so never say never :huntyga: 

This exactly. And after Common Linnets becoming second. And after Trijntje again, lmao. :air:

Btw, I’m sure Anouk will be a interval act just like Sieneke.

• Like 1

Dutch
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

I did, and also for Cyprus and they didn’t make the top 10 in Portugal :/ 

I just noticed Portugal became dead last with the jury in the semi final. What the f...

DiegoMonster
Just now, Dutch said:

I just noticed Portugal became dead last with the jury in the semi final. What the f...

Yep ... they killed our chances. I guess no more experimental songs for ESC, and I was already getting hyped for next year :/ I hope RTP doesn’t start paying dust to the Festival da Canção again 

• Sad 2

Artx
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Inb4 we do a Lena and send Duncan again. Maybe it will be Eva Simons. Maybe somebody unknown. 

actually doing lena isn't that bad idea. imagine him being more confident and sassy next year with a song "hooked up with a stranger" :firega:

• YAAAS 2

warrentw

Might try and go to this one even tho I think the UK should pull out and our financial contribution 

Dutch

Ugh, we started this decade with Sieneke and ended with Duncan. :air:

• LMAO 2

Justo

I didn't even sleep last night because I was so beyond happy and I still can't process the fact that we finally won.

Now all I need to do is get some tickets for the show. :firega: Already planning to take a week off now in May 2020.

• YAAAS 2

Bellatrix
12 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

Now I get why the other thread got so empty instantly :triggered: Seems like I've been talking to myself

OccasionalAdmiredFluke-size_restricted.g

That will be me next year if everyone are going to see it live as they say :triggered:

• LMAO 6

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

That will be me next year if everyone are going to see it live as they say :triggered:

Lmao, all the non Dutch Eurovision fans screaming they will go to Eurovision makes me mad tbh. I deserve to go first...

• Like 1

Dutch
Just now, Dutch said:

Lmao, all the non Dutch Eurovision fans screaming they will go to Eurovision makes me mad tbh. I deserve to go first...

Lowkey kidding lowkey not.

• LMAO 3

Dutch

Suddenly Rotterdam is a good idea. Imagine all the flags like this. :vegas:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6

JonathanHolland1
26 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Suddenly Rotterdam is a good idea. Imagine all the flags like this. :vegas:

I'm rooting for Rotterdam. Amsterdam is trying it's best to lower the amount of tourists since a couple of years so it would be a bit hypocritical if they get to host next year. That said, Rotterdam has improved it's image a lot the last decade and had become a fun modern city which fits the ESC. I seriously hope it won't be Arnhem/Maastricht/Zwolle since that would be just plain stupid imo

• Like 2

Dutch
8 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

I'm rooting for Rotterdam. Amsterdam is trying it's best to lower the amount of tourists since a couple of years so it would be a bit hypocritical if they get to host next year. That said, Rotterdam has improved it's image a lot the last decade and had become a fun modern city which fits the ESC. I seriously hope it won't be Arnhem/Maastricht/Zwolle since that would be just plain stupid imo

Lol, Arnhem, Maastricht and all the others can choke. I rather have it in the 013 in Tilburg then, lmao bye. :air:

I do agree Rotterdam fits Eurovision more and it would show a different side of the Netherlands then Amsterdam. Though I still think the ZiggoDome would be the best arena to host it, together with AFAS for the Greenroom/press centre.

• YAAAS 1