Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

JonathanHolland1
54 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

I do not know what would Europe do without all the ££££ that you give.

Get real.You do not take it seriously because most of the times UK is at the lower end of the chart so it is easier to pretend that nobody cares. 

This tbh. I'm sure the UK would love the festival again if they end up top 5 in the coming years. The UK should send better songs and thereby stop hating on Europe/EU in general since that makes them seem arrogant and doesn't make them more likable. The fact that many people aren't taking the festival serious over there as opposed to other European countries doesn't help them either. 

Not talking about the whole UK population obviously since many people there are still positive about Europe, but this is probably how the UK is percieved in Europe right now, hence the low amount of points

• Like 1

BadGurlMadge
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I'm so proud! We hebben het gedaan, kinderen!

Yaas, verdiende overwinning!:firega:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO
  • Love 1

Glittertinks
8 hours ago, Dutch said:

Ugh. We go to a country without corruption, wars, budget problems, facility problems, English problems. Bitch. Thank god for that too.

I am so glad that this Eurovision is over. The problems over the whole year were so annoying. (but let's be real we knew that the second Israel won). Iceland's and Madonna's political messages were basically the icing on a cake at a messed up party anyways. :ally:

Next year will be so chill. :classy:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

Dutch
9 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I am so glad that this Eurovision is over. The problems over the whole year were so annoying. (but let's be real we knew that the second Israel won). Iceland's and Madonna's political messages were basically the icing on a cake at a messed up party anyways. :ally:

Next year will be so chill. :classy:

Yeah, I can’t see huge problems from the Netherlands. My only concern will be getting tickets for the shows. :poot:

• Like 2

Dutch

Like, last year we started this thread with ‘they shouldn’t go to Israel next year’. The weed in the air in this thread smells much better.

• LMAO 8

Magneto
10 hours ago, Luc said:

Sooo, what city do you guys think it will be?

Most of my friends think Rotterdam. That would be amazing, I could just bike to the arena. Buuut Amsterdam is the gay capital and has a pretty historical centre. Just not sure if they actually want the extra promo and tourists :rip: while Rotterdam definitely would like some. Media say that the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam doesn't have enough place for all the extras (makeup rooms, press rooms, etc).

I'm pretty sure it won't be Amsterdam. The city doesn't need any promotion since there's currently already too many tourists for the city to handle. I would love it to be in The Hague, but we don't have a good venue. I think it'll be Rotterdam too

Free my mind

Dutch

1979: contest is in Israel

1980: contest is in the Netherlands

*40 years later*

2019: contest is in Israel

2020: contest is in the Netherlands

:bradley:

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 4
  • Shook 4

Dutch

Also @Bellatrix watch out, we’re gonna come for your wig in the overall ranking. A reverse Globalvision expedition.

D65XT7jWkAAfi3V?format=png&name=small

• LMAO 3

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Also @Bellatrix watch out, we’re gonna come for your wig in the overall ranking. A reverse Globalvision expedition.

D65XT7jWkAAfi3V?format=png&name=small

At this rate it won't take you long :poot: 

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • LMAO 1

Artx
35 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It just hits me that we will be in the final next year. Lmao. :bradley:

It will be so weird and not exciting to not participate in the semis. Anyways, not a thing to complain about.

just make sure you use it good. please don't send the kind of mess israel did this year :madge:

• Like 1

IrishMonster

When you know your country will never win again 

sad cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

LADY GAGA, RIHANNA & KESHA ❤️
  • Love 1

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, IrishMonster said:

When you know your country will never win again 

sad cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

This is what @Dutch looked like before Anouk entered 2013 so never say never :huntyga: 

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Dutch

The fact our jury gave 12 points to 🇸🇪Sweden the jury winner, and 12 points to 🇳🇴Norway the Televote winner, shows that we do things right. :vegas:

Dutch
7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

At this rate it won't take you long :poot: 

But a Sweden win is also very likely. I hope the Netherlands keeps the same energy the coming years. I’m scared they got what they wanted and will now stop doing in their best. :air:

But yeah, 2021 will be a exciting year for me again when it comes to fighting for a good score. 2020 will be all about partying. Tho a scoring like Frans in 2016 is also a nice idea, haha.

• Like 2

Dutch
11 minutes ago, Artx said:

just make sure you use it good. please don't send the kind of mess israel did this year :madge:

Inb4 we do a Lena and send Duncan again. Maybe it will be Eva Simons. Maybe somebody unknown. 

• YAAAS 1