event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

Billboard already talking about Netherlands

I'm reaching light through the struggle
  • YAAAS 6

Dutch

Ugh. We go to a country without corruption, wars, budget problems, facility problems, English problems. Bitch. Thank god for that too.

• YAAAS 9

Beytwice

guys, a friend of mine has done a cover of Arcade few weeks ago

i'm shook this sounds exactly like Duncan

Edited by Beytwice
  • Love 1

Biagio2103

So glad for The Netherlands, though the voting was awful as hell. I really wanted Italy to finally win, but I'm good with the second place. Sergey came third again lol. My personal favourites were both Australia and Sweden, but Europe seems to hate them just because they always do good. I don't like North Macedonia that much, but glad they got their best result ever. France, Malta and Cyprus deserved better.

Nordic countries really did that this year. 3/5 were top 10, the other being top 15. Finland was the only one that didn't make it to the final (funny that Finland is the only Nordic country where Shallow didn't chart good). Also glad that San Marino got their best result yet, the zero points to Germany from public was savage but deserved.

• Like 2

mic

I'm glad because next Eurovision will have a high budget and will be nicely organised for sure.

TheSlash
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

tenor.gif

Nothing against the Netherlands tho, but I'm gutted we French didn't get higher... we had a really great candidate this year, but as usual nobody ever votes for us :triggered:

Please look at the public votes for Germany and come back after :madge: .

I know our song was sh*t and had no soul but 0 points? Seriously? :neyde:

OT: Congrats to de Nederlands :tony: . Goed gedaan! Even tho my favorite was Switzerland :lana:

Spoiler

Luca looks :hor: 

Bellatrix
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

tenor.gif

Nothing against the Netherlands tho, but I'm gutted we French didn't get higher... we had a really great candidate this year, but as usual nobody ever votes for us :triggered:

As usual nobody ever? Did you forget Amir 2016? :ally:

Ivannn
9 hours ago, Zander said:

How seriously do European countries take Eurovision? because In the UK we certainly don’t despite being one of the big 5 contributing £££ towards it. 

I do not know what would Europe do without all the ££££ that you give.

Get real.You do not take it seriously because most of the times UK is at the lower end of the chart so it is easier to pretend that nobody cares. 

Matthieu
9 hours ago, Dutch said:

You know, Eurovision is on Gaga level stan level for me and maybe even higher at times. So you can imagine how I feel right now.

same for me rip my neighbours last night

xo, mw ☁️
  • LMAO 2

SwissMonster

Also two questions lmao. 

So this with the two people having the Israely flag and the Palestins Flag on their back during Madonnas performance: Was this even allowed by the EBU? Can’t imagine they let this pass in this „famous“ contract.

Other question. Is Hatari getting disqualified now after the palestina flag thing?

Zander
33 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

I do not know what would Europe do without all the ££££ that you give.

Get real.You do not take it seriously because most of the times UK is at the lower end of the chart so it is easier to pretend that nobody cares. 

No matter where we chart we still wouldn’t take it seriously. In fact most people from the UK watch Eurovision purely for the guy who does our commentary and how ridiculous Eurovision is in general. :huntyga:

Edited by Zander

Bellatrix
23 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Also two questions lmao. 

So this with the two people having the Israely flag and the Palestins Flag on their back during Madonnas performance: Was this even allowed by the EBU? Can’t imagine they let this pass in this „famous“ contract.

Other question. Is Hatari getting disqualified now after the palestina flag thing?

The EBU wasn't aware of it. Madonnas team didn't have the flags during rehearsals.

As for Hatari, I don't know what they would get disqualified from now when it's over? The only thing I can think of is that the Icelandic delegation could get a fine for breaking the rules, but I don't know. Haven't heard anything yet :emma: 

• Like 2

FentyGa

i kinda wanna go because that's close ish to the UK, but it's in the middle of the school yearrrr

ShockPop

Switzerland was that bitch tonight. True winner to me.

Also can the 2015 winner who performed leak his nudes? Thanks

Dutch

It just hits me that we will be in the final next year. Lmao. :bradley:

It will be so weird and not exciting to not participate in the semis. Anyways, not a thing to complain about.

• Like 2
  • Love 1