Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

hausofcy

Lol @ belgium taking the contest seriously this time. Watch us rot in the semi again

My ***** tastes like Vikos cola
  • LMAO 1

hausofcy

Oh and i’d be here for nikkie being involved. She’s a eurovision stan and I could totally see her hosting the green room :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Dutch
16 minutes ago, Josip said:

Not sure if I will have enough money for both ESC and EiC, but maybe if we organise something... It could be awesome :firega:

Stop posting cute Avis omg. Anyways flying with Ryanair is cheap and EiC is cheap too and it’s in Amsterdam which is a great city to visit anyways. Let’s make it happen tbh.

• Love 1

Dutch
12 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Seriously considering even tho my fave entries never make it to these shows :rip: 

Nnn. Well same, but it’s becoming bigger and bigger and now most artists show up. I’m scared I won’t be able to go to Eurovision because the tickets will be gone in a sec. 

Dutch
5 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Oh and i’d be here for nikkie being involved. She’s a eurovision stan and I could totally see her hosting the green room :vegas:

Nnn, she at least can speak English. :bon:

mister max
41 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Lol @ belgium taking the contest seriously this time. Watch us rot in the semi again

Wait whats the news

Dutch
5 minutes ago, mister max said:

Wait whats the news

They are bringing famous artists to the game.

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

hausofcy
5 minutes ago, mister max said:

Wait whats the news

Check the songfestival.be site 

• Shook 1

Josip
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

They are bringing famous artists to the game.

I have been telling everyone for the last 5-6 years or so that The Netherlands and Belgium are thirsty for the victory. You already won, for them it's only a matter of time (No Sennek please though). :ally: 

Also, France, Czech Republic, Australia and Hungary have had amazing national finals/internal selections for the last couple of years, they might snatch a victory if everything aligns.

• Like 2

Bellatrix
15 minutes ago, Josip said:

I have been telling everyone for the last 5-6 years or so that The Netherlands and Belgium are thirsty for the victory. You already won, for them it's only a matter of time (No Sennek please though). :ally: 

Also, France, Czech Republic, Australia and Hungary have had amazing national finals/internal selections for the last couple of years, they might snatch a victory if everything aligns.

Indeed. While Sweden is heading towards the opposite direction. It will be interesting to see which masterpiece the Swedish people will reject and which lame cute guy they will send to Eurovision this time :poot: 

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • LMAO 2

Josip
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Indeed. While Sweden is heading towards the opposite direction. It will be interesting to see which masterpiece the Swedish people will reject and which lame cute guy they will send to Eurovision this time :poot: 

I can understand you, but I am an optimist when it comes to Sweden as well! Your Euphoria/Heroes will surely come in the next 5 years :vegas:

• Like 1

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, Josip said:

I can understand you, but I am an optimist when it comes to Sweden as well! Your Euphoria/Heroes will surely come in the next 5 years :vegas:

I hope you're right :diane: 

Josip

Croatians  obviously have to be dramatic with their "we're poor, not sure if we'll have enough money" bullsheet. It has been confirmed  that Dora is back next year, so the participation is basically a given. 

You ready for some cringefest? :vegas:

• LMAO 2

Bellatrix

Yes, let's try this again. Two more countries are confirmed for ESC 2020 :vegas: 

🇭🇷 Croatia
🇮🇸 Iceland

• LMAO 2

kvnrp

A mess :toofunny:

"KAN alleges that Live Nation agreed to cover those costs but never paid up, and attempts to recoup the money since the show have been unsuccessful." :air:

Eleni ha one minute performance power, I can't.

Edited by kvnrp
Are you ready to stumble, are you ready to fall?
  • LMAO 2