Stefani Tee
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Featured Posts

Coop

Definitely attending :firega:

It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • YAAAS 2

calmar

Someone please host me in the netherlands next may I'd love to go :ohno: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Davian
2 minutes ago, Luc said:

Sooo, what city do you guys think it will be?

Most of my friends think Rotterdam. That would be amazing, I could just bike to the arena. Buuut Amsterdam is the gay capital and has a pretty historical centre. Just not sure if they actually want the extra promo and tourists :rip: while Rotterdam definitely would like some. Media say that the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam doesn't have enough place for all the extras (makeup rooms, press rooms, etc).

Idk Amsterdam seems the most obvious to me because of the tourism:oops: But I can see why they wouldn’t want more tourists tbh:huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Bloody

nothing but the best winner this year, I knew it would win from the 1st moment

:heart:

Seasons change and our love went cold..feed the flame 'cause we can't let go..
  • Love 1

Jacksonotta

CONGRATS TO MY DUTCHIES!! 12 points from Sweden 🇸🇪🇳🇱

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...
  • Love 1

Dutch

You know, Eurovision is on Gaga level stan level for me and maybe even higher at times. So you can imagine how I feel right now.

• Love 11

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You know, Eurovision is on Gaga level stan level for me and maybe even higher at times. So you can imagine how I feel right now.

I can imagine :diane:

Looking forward to see the photos of when Duncan arrives at the airport tomorrow. He must be greeted as a hero :firega: 

• YAAAS 1

Dutch

Duncan Laurence is from my city, we went to the same school, it feels so sureal that a small town boy like him did this. it really inspires me.

• Shook 5

Dutch

And I’m only focusing on the Netherlands right now. I don’t even have the time to meltdown over other countries like normally. :air:

JonathanHolland1
22 minutes ago, Luc said:

Sooo, what city do you guys think it will be?

Most of my friends think Rotterdam. That would be amazing, I could just bike to the arena. Buuut Amsterdam is the gay capital and has a pretty historical centre. Just not sure if they actually want the extra promo and tourists :rip: while Rotterdam definitely would like some. Media say that the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam doesn't have enough place for all the extras (makeup rooms, press rooms, etc).

Rotterdam would be great but unfortunately AHOY is getting renovated and won't be ready before may 2020. The Ziggodome in Amsterdam would be a logical choice if they find more space in surrounding venues as the Johan Cruyff ArenA or the AFAS venue. I also hear that the RAI in Amsterdam is under consideration which is also a possibility but looking at the venue i don't know how that would work 

Edited by JonathanHolland1

Zander

How seriously do European countries take Eurovision? because In the UK we certainly don’t despite being one of the big 5 contributing £££ towards it. 

Edited by Zander

Luc
12 minutes ago, Zander said:

How seriously do European countries take Eurovision? because In the UK we certainly don’t despite being one of the big 5 contributing £££ towards it. 

Very seriously. I don't know anyone who wasn't watching. I live in an apartment building and I heard multiple screams at 1 AM. Last thursday my upper neighbour was playing Scream (Russian entry) on repeat till 3AM :rip:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Dutch
5 minutes ago, Luc said:

Very seriously. I don't know anyone who wasn't watching. I live in an apartment building and I heard multiple screams at 1 AM. Last thursday my upper neighbour was playing Scream (Russian entry) on repeat till 3AM :rip:

Lets not forget that Anouk was the start of all this. :giveup:

hausofcy

khdiuazeduie Eleni's heel broke at the end of her performance and nobody noticed! The professionalism JUMPED OUT! :giveup::giveup::giveup: Check it out at around 6:30

My ***** tastes like Vikos cola
  • Shook 3