💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star responds to James, will show his receipt s

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, FATCAT said:

A lot of people don't keep their messages very long, it's possible he knew from the discussions that some of these people's "didn't keep receipts" or something. Just a thought.

That's a reach honestly.. :oops: And would he risk it?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I get that, but then again, why are they different dates in the screenshot 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Regina George
Just now, monster78619 said:

I get that, but then again, why are they different dates in the screenshot 

It can be explained and photoshop is not the only explanation. Also I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be that stupid to photoshop anything knowing dam well that other person has the ''real'' messages. 

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

That's a reach honestly.. :oops: And would he risk it?

I don't know, I'm looking at this from 3,000 ft tbh

Purr more, hiss less.

Luke78619
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

It can be explained and photoshop is not the only explanation. Also I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be that stupid to photoshop anything knowing dam well that other person has the ''real'' messages. 

I don’t think he’s photoshopped anything to bend them to his narrative, it’s pretty obvious that there would be videos in response from Tati or Jeffree about these things and that they would be able to provide screenshots also

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ryusei

Living for the drama. And now actual receipts are being pulled out 

cardi b popcorn GIF

Musery

weed
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

not that I necessarily believe the photoshop but those specific screenshots are from "his friends number" and "Sam" says "will delete message" :gum:

Regina George
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

not that I necessarily believe the photoshop but those specific screenshots are from "his friends number" and "Sam" says "will delete message" :gum:

Good argument! But Sam already sent him messages from his number which are shown at the end.. He kinda seems obsessed honestly. 

weed
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Good argument! But Sam already sent him messages from his number which are shown at the end.. He kinda seems obsessed honestly. 

I feel like Sam must have reached out to Tati or someone to spill some tea, because otherwise why would they think James traumatized him in the first place, if the whole story came from James to them?

Regina George
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like Sam must have reached out to Tati or someone to spill some tea, because otherwise why would they think James traumatized him in the first place, if the whole story came from James to them?

IDK I honestly feel like James is telling the truth about it. He showed us everything. I also got the feeling that Sam kid had some problems. He honestly seems confused. He's like ''I'm bi'' then he's like ''I'm gay'' then again ''I'm bi confirmed''... :interestinga: Whatever.. I feel like James didn't abuse him 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

ALSOOO you're so beautiful! I know I already told you this but God! Beautiful! I stan your face :party:

Kimmo

IDK I honestly feel like James is telling the truth about it. He showed us everything. I also got the feeling that Sam kid had some problems. He honestly seems confused. He's like ''I'm bi'' then he's like ''I'm gay'' then again ''I'm bi confirmed''... :interestinga: Whatever.. I feel like James didn't abuse him 

THIS!!!

Sam was obviously playing games and he got caught... I hate the whole oh I’m “bi” when you know damn well you’re GAY!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Hottie Detector

crisTEAne

ALSOOO you're so beautiful! I know I already told you this but God! Beautiful! I stan your face :party:

SISTER PREDATOR SLIP IN HIS DMS LMAO JK :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Regina George
2 minutes ago, T E A said:

SISTER PREDATOR SLIP IN HIS DMS LMAO JK :trollga:

Hey sister!

giphy.gif

Also I'm female and not a celebrity (I don't think sister would be interested) 

Spoiler

jk I support James 

Archived