• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn

I cant wait for jeffreys response video hes gonna spill the entire teapot

StrawberryBlond
36 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean can you explain the trap?

i watched both the Tati video and the James one and James seems to be level headed and factual while Tati seems to be accusatory with nothing to back it up.

I really don’t care about any of them but Jeffree has provided zero proof of anything so I don’t take any of these threats serious until he can prove it.

Also, from what James said, Jeffree seems upset that James declined the meeting with the YouTube rep.

Ill believe Jeffree once he starts posting receipts.

Look up what a sociopath is. James fits it pretty well. Manipulation and sympathy is their trap and they're so charming and believable that so many fall for it.

James is too hyper, too immature, too lacking in any real emotion. Tati handled herself like a grown woman who'd been betrayed and genuinely hurt. James acted like a spoiled teenager who got called out and is worried about his brand and image. Even Tati, with no actual evidence to present, seemed more believable, her genuine nature shone through. James is far too business focused in his response, no touch of emotion in his face. I think it's clear where deception, if any, lies.

Well, nothing's happened yet, so why already are you being so defensive for James? Why not take any sides until you're sure if that's the line you're going to take?

ShockPop

All I saw in the James Charles video was someone that scripted a video like an official press release with the intention of spinning everything to suit his agenda.

Notice how he accepts zero responsibility for anything, potioning blame on others whilst claiming to accept responsibility? It's very like "I hit you but you made me do it so really it's your fault, look how bad you are" behaviour.

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Look up what a sociopath is. James fits it pretty well. Manipulation and sympathy is their trap and they're so charming and believable that so many fall for it.

James is too hyper, too immature, too lacking in any real emotion. Tati handled herself like a grown woman who'd been betrayed and genuinely hurt. James acted like a spoiled teenager who got called out and is worried about his brand and image. Even Tati, with no actual evidence to present, seemed more believable, her genuine nature shone through. James is far too business focused in his response, no touch of emotion in his face. I think it's clear where deception, if any, lies.

Well, nothing's happened yet, so why already are you being so defensive for James? Why not take any sides until you're sure if that's the line you're going to take?

I wouldn’t be keen on James’s side if he had no evidence. But he shows quite a bit and even things that could embarrass him where if he only cared about his reputation, he wouldn’t show.

So far, it seems that Tati was beyond upset about the Sugar Bear hair thing (which I understand) and it twisted her perception of events to the point where she felt the need to share these things.

And you think Jeffree is more mature about the thing? I mean he tweeted to James’s brother, texted James some really harsh things, and texted James’s friend... I like Jeffree but he seems very 2 faced even though it comes off as though he is “real” and “authentic.” If he’s threatening with evidence then he needs to show it. Jeffree, at this point, is the least believable of them all. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

All I saw in the James Charles video was someone that scripted a video like an official press release with the intention of spinning everything to suit his agenda.

Notice how he accepts zero responsibility for anything, potioning blame on others whilst claiming to accept responsibility? It's very like "I hit you but you made me do it so really it's your fault, look how bad you are" behaviour.

Honestly, no matter what he did or said - he would be criticized for it. Either be an emotional mess or be professional about the thing. I think he chose the better of the two.

JusKeepBreathin
23 hours ago, Gonzi said:

Time zones. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Luke78619
12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Time zones. 

He was in Australia later than the 2nd/3rd of March I believe

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SFDMQ
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I really don't understand why you have been so hateful towards this James guy.  First you judged him before even watching his video. Then, after you have watched it you still didn't want to believe anything he said even with all the receipts he provided. And you even make an assumption that he was a hypocrite and a sociopath.

Do you know him personally? Are you related to Tati? Or is it because you've been manipulated before so that's why you're being so defensive?

You asked people not to take any sides.  But from your comments,  clearly you are going against James. And you even said even Tati has no  evidence, she still seemed more believable? What kind of logic is that? :saladga:

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, ShockPop said:

That's a great way of putting it. Notice how he really didn't apologise for anything and tried to make out that everything people were getting offended by was their problem? He didn't even apologise for being inappropriate at Tati's party or even noticing how much of a social no-no it is to flirt with someone while they're working. And he didn't pull out anywhere near the amount of receipts people claimed.

19 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I wouldn’t be keen on James’s side if he had no evidence. But he shows quite a bit and even things that could embarrass him where if he only cared about his reputation, he wouldn’t show.

So far, it seems that Tati was beyond upset about the Sugar Bear hair thing (which I understand) and it twisted her perception of events to the point where she felt the need to share these things.

And you think Jeffree is more mature about the thing? I mean he tweeted to James’s brother, texted James some really harsh things, and texted James’s friend... I like Jeffree but he seems very 2 faced even though it comes off as though he is “real” and “authentic.” If he’s threatening with evidence then he needs to show it. Jeffree, at this point, is the least believable of them all.

He didn't really present as much evidence as it appears. It's more evidence in the sense of "we talked." There's no proof against him being predatory. Nor does he give any proper apologies to anyone. He makes it all about him and very little about the people he hurt. He victimisies himself throughout.

I don't know how Sugar Bear and James's inappropriate behaviours are connected? How can you twist her perception of events based on two completely different things? She sounded like the voice of experience. And the fact she's taken her video down now shows how genuine she was being and she didn't want to ruin him and/or make money from it.

More mature as in, he can see inappropriate sexual behaviour for what it is. Yes, he jumped into things too fast and he admits that now. But he seems to be far more unaccepting of inappropriate behaviour and I admire that no tolerance attitude. I'm just disappointed he ended up not telling us the full story.

16 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

I really don't understand why you have been so hateful towards this James guy.  First you judged him before even watching his video. Then, after you have watched it you still didn't want to believe anything he said even with all the receipts he provided. And you even make an assumption that he was a hypocrite and a sociopath.

Do you know him personally? Are you related to Tati? Or is it because you've been manipulated before so that's why you're being so defensive?

You asked people not to take any sides.  But from your comments,  clearly you are going against James. And you even said even Tati has no  evidence, she still seemed more believable? What kind of logic is that? :saladga:

Because it's clear that he's not the best of people. I don't want to support bad people. Who cares if I was judging him before the video? His apology video already told me so much and I could see so much concerning behaviours in the first few minutes that shows how manipulative he is. Point is, I watched the whole thing eventually, so what does pre-judging matter now? I don't think his receipts were good enough either.

No, I don't know him, nor am I related to Tati. But yes, I have been manipulated by people before, maybe they were sociopaths, maybe not, but I don't like myself or anyone else to be lied to and manipulated by people who think they can get away with it. And I have a friend who taught me everything about sociopaths last year and its now made me so hyper aware of so many potentially shady people now and how easily they make you believe they're good people. And my friend believes he's a sociopath and if someone who is as clued-up as he is says he is, I believe his judgement.

I was being hypothetical when I talked about taking sides. If someone's going to say "let's not judge before we've seen more evidence," then why are they taking a side regardless? Even when someone doesn't have evidence, you can sense their sincere nature through their eyes, voice, body language, the choices they make surrounding them. At least Tati taking down her video now proves she wasn't trying to ruin him nor was it about money. That seems like the most sincere thing. Whereas James has kept his apology video up and is feeding off his victimization, even going as far as putting the suicide hotline number in his description even though he never talks explicitly about suicide in his video or even says the word. Just had to go for that last bit of victimization. And what person who's accused of sexual assault gives a shoutout to the sexual assault survivors helpline unless they're trying to cover themselves?

babyboo
22 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

That's a great way of putting it. Notice how he really didn't apologise for anything and tried to make out that everything people were getting offended by was their problem? He didn't even apologise for being inappropriate at Tati's party or even noticing how much of a social no-no it is to flirt with someone while they're working. And he didn't pull out anywhere near the amount of receipts people claimed.

*he debunked the inappropriate interaction saying it never happened.

*he made eye contact with the waiter while he was working, not flirting with him. later he asked for his number AFTER work (told by sam the waiter himself)

27 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

He didn't really present as much evidence as it appears. It's more evidence in the sense of "we talked." There's no proof against him being predatory. Nor does he give any proper apologies to anyone. He makes it all about him and very little about the people he hurt. He victimisies himself throughout.

*who did he hurt and why would he apologized for being manipulated? the waiter was literally saying he;s gay to trap him into face timing so he could illegally record their conversation. tati twist his story, alluding to him being predatory when he's not, and jefree just added to the fire and making it something way bigger than what it actually is. flirting with guys on dm / complimenting guys, whether straight or gays is not predatory in any way in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

More mature as in, he can see inappropriate sexual behaviour for what it is. Yes, he jumped into things too fast and he admits that now. But he seems to be far more unaccepting of inappropriate behaviour and I admire that no tolerance attitude. I'm just disappointed he ended up not telling us the full story.

i agree with him jumping on things too fast, as it is not a good look esp for gays. but why do you think it's inappropriate? if the guy rejects and they both move on, i say let him do his thing its not hurting anybody. the waiter even said it is a compliment.

37 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Because it's clear that he's not the best of people. I don't want to support bad people. Who cares if I was judging him before the video? His apology video already told me so much and I could see so much concerning behaviours in the first few minutes that shows how manipulative he is. Point is, I watched the whole thing eventually, so what does pre-judging matter now? I don't think his receipts were good enough either.

what did his apology video told you? i was not taking any sides when i watched that video and all that i get was 1) he made that video when he was in australia , impulsively, to apologize to tati his friend. 2) he was not going to pull up all the receipts etc bc he just wanted to apologize in that video.

LordEnigma
43 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I brought up the sugar bear hair thing because that is the reason she spoke out in the first place. She felt betrayed and her account of past actions were clouded by that anger and hurt. Yes, this does happen.

And she gained 5 million followers from this incident - she's making plenty of money off this situation :vegas:

babyboo
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, I don't know him, nor am I related to Tati. But yes, I have been manipulated by people before, maybe they were sociopaths, maybe not, but I don't like myself or anyone else to be lied to and manipulated by people who think they can get away with it. And I have a friend who taught me everything about sociopaths last year and its now made me so hyper aware of so many potentially shady people now and how easily they make you believe they're good people. And my friend believes he's a sociopath and if someone who is as clued-up as he is says he is, I believe his judgement.

I was being hypothetical when I talked about taking sides. If someone's going to say "let's not judge before we've seen more evidence," then why are they taking a side regardless? Even when someone doesn't have evidence, you can sense their sincere nature through their eyes, voice, body language, the choices they make surrounding them. At least Tati taking down her video now proves she wasn't trying to ruin him nor was it about money. That seems like the most sincere thing. Whereas James has kept his apology video up and is feeding off his victimization, even going as far as putting the suicide hotline number in his description even though he never talks explicitly about suicide in his video or even says the word. Just had to go for that last bit of victimization. And what person who's accused of sexual assault gives a shoutout to the sexual assault survivors helpline unless they're trying to cover themselves?

"At least Tati taking down her video now proves she wasn't trying to ruin him nor was it about money"

it would be too naive to think so as she did this ONLY after james releases his vid. It would be different if this was done around the time her 'why i did it' video was posted, now that would seem much for sincere. Now james has told his side everyone demands tati/jeffree to debunk it if those allegations are false. her making the videos private would prevent at least some of the people who wants to hear on what she said and demand her for clarifications (a.k.a she's a manipulator from the beginning and tries to back pedal)

and just in case you didn't realize, you know she put the 'add to cart' option for halo beauty on her bye sister video right? best believe she made LOTS of money from that one. the product was literally sold out shortly after.

and i dont mean to belittle your personal experience but not your friend nor you knows james personally, neither do i. so its best to judge with what is presented to us which is the 'receipts' / facts, instead of highly subjective things like body language / hand movements /etc. when we do that we can minimize the chance of accusing somebody of doing something they're not because of manipulation.

StrawberryBlond
3 hours ago, babyboo said:

*he debunked the inappropriate interaction saying it never happened.

*he made eye contact with the waiter while he was working, not flirting with him. later he asked for his number AFTER work (told by sam the waiter himself)

*who did he hurt and why would he apologized for being manipulated? the waiter was literally saying he;s gay to trap him into face timing so he could illegally record their conversation. tati twist his story, alluding to him being predatory when he's not, and jefree just added to the fire and making it something way bigger than what it actually is. flirting with guys on dm / complimenting guys, whether straight or gays is not predatory in any way in my opinion.

i agree with him jumping on things too fast, as it is not a good look esp for gays. but why do you think it's inappropriate? if the guy rejects and they both move on, i say let him do his thing its not hurting anybody. the waiter even said it is a compliment.

what did his apology video told you? i was not taking any sides when i watched that video and all that i get was 1) he made that video when he was in australia , impulsively, to apologize to tati his friend. 2) he was not going to pull up all the receipts etc bc he just wanted to apologize in that video.

* We just have to take his word for that. Tati claiming it happened seemed so much more believable.

* Fair enough, ok.

* He hurt Tati's feelings at her party, there were guys who he made uncomfortable. He doesn't truly make an apology for any of that.

* I mean what Jeffree considered inappropriate behaviour (the serious stuff he accused James of doing but later retracted today) was stuff that I'd take a no tolerance approach to either.

* The apology video looked so strategically planned to make him appear vulnerable and to garner sympathy (no make up, glasses, baggy hoodie, softer voice, slower voice, softer voice, bringing up his mother). Now he's done a 360 and is back to his old style in a mere week. It seems all too fake. There's a reason why that video hasn't suddenly got an influx of likes despite James suddenly being believed, accepted and subscribed to again.

3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I brought up the sugar bear hair thing because that is the reason she spoke out in the first place. She felt betrayed and her account of past actions were clouded by that anger and hurt. Yes, this does happen.

And she gained 5 million followers from this incident - she's making plenty of money off this situation :vegas:

We don't know if her account of past actions were clouded. That's all speculation just as much as I've been doing against James, so I don't know why your speculation is considered better than mine.

As far as I'm aware and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can gain money from the amount of subscribers you have, it's all to do with video views. And I've even suggested that Tati's new subscribers won't even watch her new stuff, they just bandwagoned with no intention of actually watching and supporting her regular videos now or in the future, so the amount of money she'll make is minimal.

3 hours ago, babyboo said:
"At least Tati taking down her video now proves she wasn't trying to ruin him nor was it about money"

it would be too naive to think so as she did this ONLY after james releases his vid. It would be different if this was done around the time her 'why i did it' video was posted, now that would seem much for sincere. Now james has told his side everyone demands tati/jeffree to debunk it if those allegations are false. her making the videos private would prevent at least some of the people who wants to hear on what she said and demand her for clarifications (a.k.a she's a manipulator from the beginning and tries to back pedal)

and just in case you didn't realize, you know she put the 'add to cart' option for halo beauty on her bye sister video right? best believe she made LOTS of money from that one. the product was literally sold out shortly after.

and i dont mean to belittle your personal experience but not your friend nor you knows james personally, neither do i. so its best to judge with what is presented to us which is the 'receipts' / facts, instead of highly subjective things like body language / hand movements /etc. when we do that we can minimize the chance of accusing somebody of doing something they're not because of manipulation.

Someone else re-uploaded it anyway, so that reference point is always there now. That always happens in situations like this. Most emotional confessions and apology videos end up deleted by the user, so someone always downloads them at the time to ensure they can re-upload if they get removed, so she likely knew that video would always exist in some form no matter when she deleted it. She probably wanted to keep the original video up for a while so anyone who just tuned in to see a video entitled Why I Did It would like to see the video that led to this.

I didn't know about the product in the buying option, I didn't see that at all. There were no ads on her video, I was told. And if she took it down, she'll lose any further money she could've made from it. But if there was any video that an ad for her product would've made sense it's this one, considering how put out she was that he didn't support her brand. To anyone who wants to buy it after hearing her story, it would be handy to have it right there.

I'll still keep an open mind. But I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out really obvious things that through doubt on the whole thing. It is ok to voice suspicions.

Archived