Jeffree Star responds to James, will show his receipt s

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

You "will" show the receipts? 

Why not just show them? Why try to build hype around something that has nothing to do with you? :reductive:

Living for these petty ass adults

🖤

Fernster7

All of them are stupid trash. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

LateToCult
3 hours ago, imitalian said:

All this makeup guru drama just in time to overshadow HausBeauty lmao:selena:

It’s better that it happens now so that Gaga doesn’t make the mistake of collaborating with one of those clowns later.  :ladyhaha:

LordEnigma
52 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

The date went from May 2nd to the 3rd back to the second cause the time zone on his phone changed when he flew to another country... pretty basic stuff we’re talking about people, come on lmao

But if he was in Australia why would it go back to the 2nd?

Quartz

Why do people keep on giving them views? All this is childish ew. If you have a problem with each other, talk about it directly and don't make a spectacle of yourselves. I'm so glad Shane is staying away. He's the only major creator I really follow.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Jose P
3 hours ago, Phlop said:

I mean doesn’t James do what most of us gays do anyway? :awkney:

I think he’s a shithole but I don’t think he’s a predator.

I mean, feeling attracted to straight guys is extremely normal, tragically too much. But harassing and crossing boundaries? Hmm it happens but not very often. It’s actually a negative assumption people make of gays and this just adds fuel to that fire.

Waiting for Jeffree to come around, he plays no games man. How quickly people rally with James is honestly worrisome and super sad.

Meruk Holland
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

The date went from May 2nd to the 3rd back to the second cause the time zone on his phone changed when he flew to another country... pretty basic stuff we’re talking about people, come on lmao

What country was that? He said he flew to Australia on the 8th. Was he on another trip during the 2nd/3rd? Or do you mean that he took the screenshots of the messages in different countries?

beaublue
5 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

But if he was in Australia why would it go back to the 2nd?

I’ve had it happen to me before where I get a text while I’m the air & once I land my cell service connects & autocorrects the date & time & suddenly I’m anywhere from 1-4 days ahead & then I go back & my messages say they're from lets say the 4th when the ones before say the 6th because I went to a time zone that was behind the one I came from.

Kimmo
11 hours ago, SpeechIess said:

ugh hes annoying but i like his palettes 

Isn’t James products better??

Hottie Detector

babyboo
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

I mean, feeling attracted to straight guys is extremely normal, tragically too much. But harassing and crossing boundaries? Hmm it happens but not very often. It’s actually a negative assumption people make of gays and this just adds fuel to that fire.

Debunked. Harassing how? The guys dm him first. Making eye contacts /flirting =/= harrasment. He needs to learn stat though that these men-thots are in it for the $ not his actual self. He needs to filter better.

9 hours ago, Jose P said:

Waiting for Jeffree to come around, he plays no games man. How quickly people rally with James is honestly worrisome and super sad.

Because nobody provided proofs before him until today.

Tati : "omg youre supposed to hookup with the waiter not marry him" and later twist the story like she begs him to stop

Jeffree: attacking a kid not involved with thr situation, trying to turn his best friend against him (unnecessary af even if the allegations are true) , being a complete 2 faced bitch dealing with this situation

=Not canceled.

James: making eye contacts, flirting with guys on dm.. = canceled?

?

Sugar Baby

So Far James Charles seems to be the only one that actually that receipts and pretty much destroyed the allegations and cleaned his name, you can even check on the youtube comments, now everybody is on Jame's side and calling Tati and Jeffree snakes because that's what they are

Tati made a whole dramma based on lies and disgusting accusations that were also lies beause James promoted her competition even tho he also promoted her **** and Jeffree pretty much wants James dead because he is his competition

tney both tried to destroy James career, reputation and life with lies

this backfired big time and Tati and Jeffree deserve all the hate and backlash that they are getting

SwissMonster
19 hours ago, Gonzi said:

This was for the thumbnail though if I remember well in the video the time frame was correct...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

StrawberryBlond

I honestly believe Jeffree. James's response has been so calculated and too weirdly perfect to be true. I think there's so much more we don't know about. Jeffree, being older, will have a much more measured response using actual proof with no ambiguity, I'm sure. James's response really shows how young he is, that he thinks this is enough and naively thinks he appears remorseful. No, he appears smug, like he just got away with something. And it makes me so sad that so many were so quick to fall into his obvious trap.

LordEnigma
15 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I honestly believe Jeffree. James's response has been so calculated and too weirdly perfect to be true. I think there's so much more we don't know about. Jeffree, being older, will have a much more measured response using actual proof with no ambiguity, I'm sure. James's response really shows how young he is, that he thinks this is enough and naively thinks he appears remorseful. No, he appears smug, like he just got away with something. And it makes me so sad that so many were so quick to fall into his obvious trap.

I mean can you explain the trap?

i watched both the Tati video and the James one and James seems to be level headed and factual while Tati seems to be accusatory with nothing to back it up.

I really don’t care about any of them but Jeffree has provided zero proof of anything so I don’t take any of these threats serious until he can prove it.

Also, from what James said, Jeffree seems upset that James declined the meeting with the YouTube rep.

Ill believe Jeffree once he starts posting receipts.

Archived