RAMROD

Can't wait to get Lady Gaga's branded chapstick :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker
39 minutes ago, Zander said:

I hope there’s a new fragrance; Eau de BradGa - Bradley’s stank and Irina's gold tears. 

*Gaga speaking in her weird accent she had in 2012*

”The bottle is made out of liquid diamonds to represent the Tiffany Diamond that I had the privilege of wearing. Liquid diamond has been theoretical until now. I wanted the liquid to be gold to represent Irina’s tears. It sprays on clear like the FAME. The smell is one of my favorite things in the universe. I wanted to smell like Bradley’s privates. I want to smell like an Oscar winning slut. An expensive hooker.”

This is a play of the whole FAME campaign. Don’t come for me mods. :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

DeleteMyAccount
58 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

So far so .... underwhelming?

Nothing has even been released.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, geishababe said:

This! Since Fame and eau de Gaga were discontinued, i wonder if that  was so they could relaunch it and sell it exclusively at the store and release a new fragrance as well

Omg I so want her to release a new fragrance 

However,  being FAME bottle design was sold...I dont think it will come back....not ik the same bottle at least. Eau De Gaga really had no passion behind the marketing as it seemed she was obligated to make it...

If she ever released a new one it would be 100% her vision and...under new management :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ice bear
5 hours ago, dit said:

Haus_of_Gaga.png

HAUSF AGAGO

➡⬇

⬆⬅

ice heard one side from above

ChromaticPrincess

i swear to god if her songs aren't playing in the background of these stores i will riot

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Zilla

I'm stupidly excited for this but not ready to buy anything because my credit card statement is through the roof... decisions decisions. And I'm glad she's still using the Haus logo after all these years 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, PrincessVenus said:

i swear to god if her songs aren't playing in the background of these stores i will riot

I doubt....unless Gaga chooses a select playlist of songs she's influenced by or listened to as a child

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Maleficent
7 hours ago, Loyalty said:

I was kind of hoping the logo would look like the way it looks on this trolley 

1557192108-Gaga-trolley.jpg

i swear to god and jesus above that’s literally my handwriting im shook 

just another gay
13 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What's up with the logo talk? It's literally the logo of Haus Of Gaga that's been used since 2008/9....

I know, why are some ppl act like it's new?

S0436

I don’t know why people were so angry about this, it’s just merchandise that you expect when you go to a concert, it’s just this will more beauty based.

crisTEAne
13 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I don’t know why people were so angry about this, it’s just merchandise that you expect when you go to a concert, it’s just this will more beauty based.

if that's true, imagine the quality. :bradley: the beauty community will slay her. :selena: so no, i don't think it's true. well, i hope. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

AndiGaga
14 hours ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

LG6 is called The Haus of Gaga omggggg

I live for that

Amen Fashion

That logo is clearly part of her corporate design. She won’t redesign it. Also the font.

To those not being able to read it right, it’s always left to right, left to right. As long as you aren’t arabic. 💩

Archived