💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First look at Haus of Gaga Store

Stef

Featured Posts

kaojen
30 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omgggggggggg!!!!! I'm a little less hyped w the fact that it's literally in her residency, and not 5th ave or rodeo drive lmaoo but baby steps!!! I hope it'll expand

the disco stick lights are KILLER omg reminds me of the DIY discostick I made in like 2009 following siresasa's tutorial :diane:

Omg you mentioned siresasa 

a legend

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Inb4 she pulls a Rihanna and never releases any music to continue her beauty line:messga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

weed
6 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Omg you mentioned siresasa 

a legend

so much talent!!! many of his projects I wanted to try but just wasn't ambitious enough haha

TimisaMonster

So this tells me this will be a store for EVERYTHING under the Gaga name...her merch, her beauty line, her music, exclusive things perhaps, etc...

This is so cool to have your own store for everything a fan would wanna get....she is a brand now and HAUS OF GAGA has reached new levels...

This also makes me wonder HAUS LABORATORIES was used for the perfume...is she making another fragrance behind the scenes again????

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

I was kind of hoping the logo would look like the way it looks on this trolley 

1557192108-Gaga-trolley.jpg

Who's to say it wont on some merch unseen yet? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

stupidrain71
2 hours ago, dit said:

The Cure lyric video is SHOOK :giveup: 

maxresdefault.jpgHaus_of_Gaga.png

HOG AA UG SFA

migamiga
43 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This also makes me wonder HAUS LABORATORIES was used for the perfume...is she making another fragrance behind the scenes again????

This! Since Fame and eau de Gaga were discontinued, i wonder if that  was so they could relaunch it and sell it exclusively at the store and release a new fragrance as well

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, geishababe said:

This! Since Fame and eau de Gaga were discontinued, i wonder if that  was so they could relaunch it and sell it exclusively at the store and release a new fragrance as well

:excited2:

Zander

I hope there’s a new fragrance; Eau de BradGa - Bradley’s stank and Irina's gold tears. 

Getlostwithme

Are you guys really just discovered Haus Of Gaga logo? I mean it hasn’t changed since 2009 🥴

ryansamonster

Same logo she’s always had, but now it’s a STORE. This is amazing! Can’t wait to drop my paycheck. 

Archived