đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna is being DRAGGED!

fathermonster

Featured Posts

Melech
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I... have no words. This is the most insensitive thing I've ever read.

How is it insensitive? The thing that the other user said was false. There are not thousands of people dying everyday in Palestine. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterJay
14 hours ago, Batwings said:

Where to begin? She basically just recycled the MDNA Tour Intro + Met Gala performance, so nothing really new there. That Like a Prayer rendition was just rough. And while the performance of Future was better, it was such an odd choice for this performance. As someone else said, it just sounded like she was saying the same verse over and over again for five minutes. 

However, all that being said, still not worse than her performance of Shanti/Ray of Light at the VMAs. Her voice was like nails on chalkboard, and she just flopped around the stage like Silky Nutmeg Ganache. 

SSSKKKSSSKSKKSKSKK

Sis i CANT :ladyhaha:

Bonkiii

There are has been opened more madonna threads than threads about gaga lately xD

so i have to repeat myself as well :D

when people ask me about madonna

On 5/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, Gam said:

Madonna stans in a nutshell: 

Dont like the performance? Youre ageist

Dont like her voice? Ageism

Wanted something better? Ageism

:sharon:

Or 'HATER', that's the general slur being levelled at and level of criticism levelled at Madonna... even more so as the more sycophantic Stans are going on the defensive after Eurovision. Sometimes I'm like, "Bitch please!!! I was buying Madonna records long before you were a sperm, so take a seat baby-cakes". LOL

TMM90
On 5/19/2019 at 1:35 AM, Lukas10495 said:

The whole german TV  dragged her performance and the bad vocals 

You mean The Netherlands

ChromaticaPunk

i mean she's never had the greatest singing voice. this era will probably be a flop :diane:

Archived