💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna is being DRAGGED!

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

Her performance is happening right now on Eurovision I'm watching live. I love Madonna but have to agree with everyone that is saying it's lacklustre and just so off key and horrible! #Madonna is treading here in the UK and on Facebook people are saying how bad the song is. 

I wish she had performed a better song. Future just isn't it. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
2 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Her performance is happening right now on Eurovision I'm watching live. I love Madonna but have to agree with everyone that is saying it's lacklustre and just so off key and horrible! #Madonna is treading here in the UK and on Facebook people are saying how bad the song is. 

I wish she had performed a better song. Future just isn't it. 

Boo hoo! You'll get over it!

fathermonster
Just now, Melech said:

Give it a rest, she is 60. She doesn’t need to perform like she is 25

What has age got to do with it? I never mentioned it. No one is mentioning it but you lol They're saying the SONG is bad... 

JoanneMonster

One of the dancers had the palestine falg on the back:saladga:

I See You

tomsches

I don't understand why nobody is talking about the fact that she showed the palestinian flag on stage together with the isreali one. 

fathermonster
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

One of the dancers had the palestine falg on the back:saladga:

I now, literally so much backlash already 

androiduser

this has nothing to do with age.... the overall thing was lackluster... Like a Prayer had a terrible arrangement

Epione

I’ve expected Forbidden Love moment and instead she served Quavo or whoever he is. :awkney:

fathermonster
Just now, androiduser said:

this has nothing to do with age.... the overall thing was lackluster... Like a Prayer had a terrible arrangement

I didn't say anything about age I'm not sure why people are making that assumption, I was literally talking about the song. 

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, Melech said:

Give it a rest, she is 60. She doesn’t need to perform like she is 25

So why is she trying to?  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

KeepOnSwimming

It was  terrible. Rip to her career :rip: Wtf was she thinking? Why was nobody like 'ehm Madge, you should really stop doing all of thiiiis' :what:

androiduser
Just now, fathermonster said:

I didn't say anything about age I'm not sure why people are making that assumption, I was literally talking about the song. 

my comment wasn't directed at you, I just said that the performance was awful and mentioned her age because her fans will clam it's all ageism and whatnot

fathermonster
Just now, androiduser said:

my comment wasn't directed at you, I just said that the performance was awful and mentioned her age because her fans will clam it's all ageism and whatnot

Oh I see haha Sorry :) 

Archived