Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

James Charles - No More Lies

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Zander

I had to speed up his previous apology video. Now I have to slow this one down. 

Stef

jump to 3:00 for it to truly start. Thoughts?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mirages

Why are they both relevant again? :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

babyboo

addressing all the issues without all the BS baits for sympathy. kween.

edit: watched it and called it. tati manipulated a simple consentual hookup with predatory allegations. all you guys bullying him bc he has an annoying voice/fem/whatever are gross just like her and that is that :lana:

and jeffree has already been a literal trash surrounded by diseased flies after he called a black influencer a gorilla and never even attempt to address it. he's beyond canceled at this point.

edit2: and he literally is being BULLIED by those fame chasing adults and some of you still said all 3 of them are at fault.. i dont get it. i really don't like what is his fault? he literally didn't start this and it's still his fault?

Spoiler

i alr sounded like a crazy JC stan these last few days but i assure you i wasn;t even subscribed to him before this drama. seeing a person bullied like this is just so sad 

Haroon
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

I don’t ****ing care and @Haroon please ban this drama from this site, it’s so annoying:saladga:

If you're not interested then don't go into the thread about it :emma: There are tens of other threads per day that may interest you, just go to those and get involved and the ones you're not interested in will fade away in your mind :shrug:

Reality
7 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

3 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

I don’t ****ing care and @Haroon please ban this drama from this site, it’s so annoying:saladga:

Yet you both clicked on a thread explicitly talking about this subject.....

🖤👹

Galagala

Prepare yourselves for some blind and hypocritical  supporters here to say something like "we shouldn't judge/blame him too hard because blablabla....":selena:

Did you sexually harrass other people at your 18? :awkney:Wouldn't you be responsible for the "little mistakes" you made?

At least I'm done with him. Forgiveness? It depends on his future behaviors.

Florian

Only 20mn into the video and I'm already laughing at the people who took sides, made huge assumptions and looked like fools based on rumors, lies, one-sided stories and semi-facts :toofunny:

Look how ridiculous some of you guys are now! :toofunny:

PS: I'm not taking sides, just watching the whole thing unfolding

Lucas

If anyone does a summary of the video, @ me please, ain't got no time to watch 40mins of videos :sweat:

Damon

do people really have time to watch videos of this feud? 

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived