Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga in Uğur Gallenkuş picture

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Featured Posts

On 5/19/2019 at 3:30 AM, Mirages said:

You can barely see it. First of all and second of all there are other people that are far more privilidged than her and didn't have to work as much to get to where they are. I would have used someone from the Kardashians just saying...Cause this right here has a bad conotation for Gaga.

Gaga grew up in the upper west side in manhattan, was had the same vocal coach as Christina Aguilera when she was thirteen, and her father was very successful financially you have to be to even live in New York. That and he revolutionized hotel WiFi or something lol. 

Point is Gaga is a very privileged person and just because we are all fans of her doesn’t mean it isn’t true. It doesn’t mean she didn’t work hard but she is privileged. Therefore, the photo still works. Yeah it might not be a great connotation for her but you should be mature enough to understand the intention of the art as not to insult Gaga but to highlight other imbalances in the world. Just cos the kardashians are privileged doesn’t mean Gaga isn’t also. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
1 hour ago, Jed said:

Gaga grew up in the upper west side in manhattan, was had the same vocal coach as Christina Aguilera when she was thirteen, and her father was very successful financially you have to be to even live in New York. That and he revolutionized hotel WiFi or something lol. 

Point is Gaga is a very privileged person and just because we are all fans of her doesn’t mean it isn’t true. It doesn’t mean she didn’t work hard but she is privileged. Therefore, the photo still works. Yeah it might not be a great connotation for her but you should be mature enough to understand the intention of the art as not to insult Gaga but to highlight other imbalances in the world. Just cos the kardashians are privileged doesn’t mean Gaga isn’t also. 

That's all nice, but it really doesn't scream priviledged if you don't know the background and she is very well aware of it and doesn't act comdescending. There are far better choices than Gaga.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

That's all nice, but it really doesn't scream priviledged if you don't know the background and she is very well aware of it and doesn't act comdescending. There are far better choices than Gaga.

Yes, it does scream privilege, that’s why the image was picked. 

Yeah they could’ve picked countless other celebrities but at the end of the day, she is showing the juxtaposition of two very different lives and their inequalities. 

Sepsami
On 5/18/2019 at 5:32 PM, FameMonster01 said:

This is so true...  the kid on the left deserves that oscar :(

ur going to hell :selena:

Sepsami
On 5/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, ltlmnstr said:

How is it Gaga’s fault what other countries problems go through? Blame the politicians of that country for war torn nations. Is she expected to give all her money away to these people? Literally $0 in her bank account? 

We know suffering is always there around the world but what can we do other than donate money, and even then people will criticize for “giving so small”

he's not blaming, just pointing out how different it is 

androiduser
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

okay, so please find a photo of another celebrity sobbing on the floor wearing a million dollar outfit, that matches the child from the other photo.

ShockPop
4 hours ago, Jed said:

I'm pretty sure Joe marketed wifi-cloud connectivity to hotels on a large scale. That's what made him alot of money.

But that wasn't around in the early 00s and late 90s when Gaga was having a vocal coach. 

I wonder how they got so rich prior to that.

12 hours ago, Mirages said:

Screaming privilege doesn’t mean you’re not privileged. I’m not as privileged as Gaga or even other kids I went to high school with and I’m still privileged, no?

Archived