• Visual Album
    • Surprise Single/Album Release
    • Other

Featured Posts

homomo

voted for all cause why tf not

dance wtf GIF by somenerv

Doncho

I just want quality music videos. I dont care for the genre, I know Gaga will be great as always.

monketsharona

1- EDM / POP / Dance. I would love Gaga to return to that genre. It's been 6 years she hasn't released a big dance pop anthem album.

2- Great videos. I watched Judas videos few days ago, I almost cried thing the quality of her recent videos.

3- Great promo schedule. Doesn't mean 26363748 performances. Just few of it but that leave their marks in pop history.

FfFfFfFF

The answer is yes :sis: Like in those cringy youtube  comments ''do you want your song to be creepy, funny or weird? yes''. If you scrobbled down on the comments section of yt videos recently you know what Im talking about. 

Jadeykins

I want her to make feel good dance music but with really deep sometimes depressing lyrics kind of like the fame monster except better and deeper with a little more experimentation like born this way. she shines at subverting expectations like that. EDM song about rape...celebratory fist pump song about death and loss. she's great at celebrating darkness and sadness making it into a celebration 

LibraOctober98

I put other, and by that I meant Honkey-tonk Hornswagglin' Joanne 2: Electric Boogaloo, The Remix

PlastiscGuy

All I ask is for Gaga to not release another EDM album... PLEASE.

PG.

Werewolves Wanted

Just amazing music that I vibe with is fine by me :flutter:

JohnnyVersace

I don't want a stadium tour after seeing how infinitely better JWT was in arenas as compared to larger venues. 

ChromeAngel

Why does everyone want EDM? Am I a flop for thinking the edm phase was over? 

MaryJaneHolland

Great videos, pop, fashion and promo schedule.

There wont be a tour anyway and visual album can be really noneventful, especially nowadays when promotion is really reduced. She'd just drop the album and the era will be over.

I just want good music and live performances

I don't care much about videos and she is stuck in Vegas so we won't get a tour or heavy promotion

Archived