Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's New Music Is Not Good

slayo

Featured Posts

slayo

Am I the only one that thinks the recent singles from Madame X are... very bad? Medellin so far is the only good song. I Rise is repetitive, underwhelming, and disjointed. Crave is boring and confused, and most recently Future is just not a good song at all. Madonna's vocals are so thin, dry, and tuned up I can barely listen to them. I really think that she has lost her touch when it comes to recording new music. 

Edit: Not trying to hate at all, I'm a huge Madonna fan. Also not trying to get a hit thread, I didn't know she has been such a popular thread topic recently. Just wanted to share my opinion that she has been very underwhelming recently. Best part of the era so far was the Billboard performance.

Make it stupid!

DiamondKing

No, you're not the only one. Medellín is a bop. I Rise is decent but Crave and Future aren't good at all, I expected better tbh.

WitnessEye

Medellin is the worst song maybe ever, why do people like It? It is boring, sensless regaetton song, and when I heard that Mirwais(?!) produced It I was shocked. From american life to this? These trap and regaetton trends are horrible

Antichrist

it all comes down to personal opinions i guess.

for instance, i love medellin, but think crave & future are the actual better songs so far.

but i see what you did with the title, #1 daily trending incoming :ally:

VOLANTIS

Crave >>>>>>> I Rise >> Medellin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Future

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

HoneyB

Medellin was cute tbh it was catchy. I don’t like that thing she constantly does where she over produces her vocals to make it sound almost “robotic”:wtf:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lextyr97

I don’t think they’re bad but they’re absolutely nothing special

ZiggyZiggs

Def pretty meh, it’s not the Madonna I fell in love with, hard candy was her last good album, and I know people hated it but I really think that was a good album

Kapi09

I agree with you. She is trying to be "to modern". I dont like any of the songs... sorry :ohwell:
I hope LG6 doesnt have any spanish/rap collabs...

My name isn't Alice

thewho

I feel bad saying this, but I find the whole Madame X thing is insanely cringy... her Instagram posts are odd and the music is far from okay. 

:saladga:

this is not shade, I am a big Madonna fan. This era has just been really difficult to witness.

angry clap GIF

insight

The album isn't out yet, so don't make rushed judgements. Some fans are stuck in 2005, waiting for another Hung Up. She won't release one, deal with it and enjoy the ride while she's still alive and kicking.

Imagine Gaga releasing a trap or reggaeton to inspired lead single, would you rush to claim that the new music is not good?

Archived