💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Point & Shoot cameras allowed in the Vegas show??

followthesound

Featured Posts

followthesound

Hi, all

I'll be attending both Enigma and Jazz & Piano shows in 1 and 2 June and plan to bring a camera to take pictures and make some vids with a better quality than my cell phone would.

MGM Park Theater says "Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)", which is certainly NOT my case. Regardless, I am afraid to be there and have my small camera denied, especially because there is no place to check it in and I would have to return to the hotel and lose precious spots in the GA.

Does anyone in the Forums who already went to the Vegas concerts can tell me if they are truly okay with smaller cameras in the theater?

Many thanks in advance and PAWS UP!!

tumblr_mh366cNazG1s42964o1_400.jpg

Teal Ambition

Point and shoot cameras have always been allowed if I'm correct, I always bring mine to concerts. As long as it doesn't have a detachable lens, you should be fine. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ashleybb

I took my point and shoot to both Enigma and Jazz & Piano, and security was clueless both times and acted like I wasn’t allowed to bring it in. I had to show them where it said point and shoots were ok and they still acted like I was trying to get a DSLR in or something. 

• 3 weeks later...
followthesound

Fortunately, everything went smoothlessly for me and my camera!! Both Enigma and Jazz & Piano were wonderful!!!

Thanks again for the helpful insight :D

Archived