Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

59106384_1254760181349150_46948635210573

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

jprince99x

Does she have a kink for software peopleĀ :ally:

Letā€™s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Edonis
31 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

You're talking of the first stardom, I'm talking about the second one (aka the one since Cheek 2 CheekĀ up until now). See her wear a meat dress or release a Just Dance type of song, and people will lose interest.

It's the elegant, articulate and somehow relatable lady that people have become fond of.

Yes, my favourite songs of hers are Joanne and ASIB songsĀ :vegas:

You're right tho, I haven't seen the show and can't really judge.Ā 

I mean, you're entitled to your opinions, and I don't think anyone is going to fight you because of them :laughga:

But do we really know that? If people will suddenly lose interest if she wears something shocking and releases a careless, happy dance track? I would like to think if she were in the place in her career that she wanted to evoke that sort of aspect of her career again, that there will always be at least some sort of interest for her (I mean, did she not just strip down to her panties and pose sexually at the Met Gala just recently? :fan:).

Let's not forget that music taste is subjective and not everyone is going to like everything someone puts out, including the genres of Cheek to Cheek, Joanne, or A Star is Born. It may be a stretch to some people, but there are functioning adults that also like uptempo electronic stuff, otherwise there wouldn't be a market for that. :huntyga:

And I hope you're not taking my posts the wrong way, as I did see your edited post about arguing. :diane: My intention is not to engage in an argument, but rather take part in a discussion. So if it comes across that way, I'd like to apologize for that :sweat:

crisTEAne

i want public and televised performances after this, please.Ā 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Rifek

Her band isn't with her. Her dancers are all resting in their homes.

Is she going to give an acoustic performance with piano or they will use the karaoke/instrumental versions for her pop songs?Ā :air:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Edonis
Just now, Rifek said:

Is she going to give an acoustic performance with piano or they will use the karaoke/instrumental versions for her pop songs?Ā :air:

If they aren't there, then most likely.

Tiny Purse

Theyre using the ASIB pic too (instead of the enigma one). I bet itā€™ll be all acoustic. Perched.Ā 

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

ARUTW performance incomingĀ :trollga:

Spoiler

seriously with our luck, there won't be a stream and she will actually perform it for the first timeĀ :saladga:

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Stef
3 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

song?Ā 

Ā 

Black Horses & The Cherry Tree

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Antichrist
30 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

yas we can actually finally get a ARUTW and INLA performances:vegas:

inb4 million reasons & till it softwares to Ć¼

Hi Its Nicole
15 hours ago, Ryusei said:

I love how TS fans are thinking the same thing :ladyhaha:Ā desperate fandoms must stick together

Boo Boo The Fools gotta stick together

Hello Gaga

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

Archived