Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Edonis
10 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

at this point i'd prefer her to perform an acoustic live performance than enigma

Why?

OT: I hope we get some HQ footage of this from attendees. Maybe a periscope or something?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, neptugne said:

omg my sister's ex bf works for apple I wonder if he's going I just texted her!! I'll get the real tea xox my sister played w apple watch months before it was announced so he should know :nooo:

Keep us in the know :worship2:

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Why?

OT: I hope we get some HQ footage of this from attendees. Maybe a periscope or something?

Enigma is not intended for non-fans 

Feathered Fedora

Found this on Instagram, so it should start in about 5 hours: 

weed
Just now, monketsharona said:

Keep us in the know :worship2:

ok she hasn't replied but I found his insta and he's in fking italy right now so :nooo:

Edonis
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Enigma is not intended for non-fans 

Most of the people seeing her in Vegas are not super-fans or anything so idg that point :huh:

I think it's refreshing that she gets to show her "weirder" side to the GP again. Too many people have gotten used to a certain image with her (again) and it's cool to see her try to push some buttons again.

monketsharona

Enigma is a perfect compromise for targetting fans & the GP with the hits + many fans favorites. 

Haroon
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Can we change the tag from rumour to News? 

@Haroon @Admin

Has it been confirmed? It doesn't say Gaga anywhere in the source :confused:

Zander
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Has it been confirmed? It doesn't say Gaga anywhere in the source :confused:

Not confirmation but I noticed on Instagram stories at the Apple Park location employees mentioning about her performing (and it is an employee only event).

Edonis
16 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

To be honest, Enigma feels uninteresting and childish and does her no justice. She can be classy and beautiful while acting "crazy" but Enigma makes her look kinda cheap. That's my opinion, it's been discussed a lot when Enigma premiered so sorry for repeating it, but not sorry for speaking my mind :ohwell:

Meh, "classy" and "beautiful" aren't really two things that helped Lady Gaga reach her initial stardom and are not two things that she needed to make her the global superstar and icon that she is today, so I don't think she really needs them now either :shrug:

Anyways, it seems like most of the people who've attended or seen the show enjoyed it, so it's not like our opinions really matter that much at all. :lolly:

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

My friend works at Apple Park (not joking) and confirmed it.

It’s today? 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

NewRules

Tim Cook said I'm the CEO and if I want to put my paws up to Born This Way then I'm going to do exactly that

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

Archived