đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

Now jump you Motherboarders!

She’s secretly doing these new software performances to get the latest technology and promo for her upcoming album :gayhat:

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

There must be something to the software theme akin to that Grammy/Intel performance a few years go that got scrapped?

Either way, software people are my new favorite.  What a freaking hoot.  Burst into giggles every time I think about how she talked to them the other night. :sharon:

It's comical that some were offended by her performance.  It's clear that people don't realize she's  in character with her music.  She's not really Ally or even Stefani when live lol.

Phaye Monster

Could be Gaga... could be Taylor... doesn’t Kesha have an album called Rainbow?:derpga:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

crisTEAne
3 hours ago, fluidcarebear said:

If she does perform...I wonder if there’s something to the “software” theme? 

there is

LG6: FLOPPY :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MasterOfPuppets

The stage being in rainbow colors has nothing to do with any pop star, Jony Ive designed it this way to pay homage to the original Apple logo 

Apple_Computer_Logo_rainbow.svg

Neight Shayde

who knew gaga’s philosophy about bringing technology to pop music would also include performing for actual software people :huntyga:

michael angelo

So... if it’s not her.. Then where is she going on a private jet? :interestinga:

we could belong together

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

So... if it’s not her.. Then where is she going on a private jet? :interestinga:

to your house. hold the door!

20597083_269869230161541_148736211490587

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

gypsygay
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I highly doubt this is Gaga... My guess would be Taylor Swift or Kacey Musgraves. Both of them have been using a lot of rainbow imagery lately 

I was shocked no one else thought Kacey Musgraves. That’s my bet. 

Zander
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

in the end its all 3 of them.

The holy yee-haw trinity. 

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Zander said:

The holy yee-haw trinity. 

thats why she carries arround 2 extra joanne hats with her in the little wagon!

3 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I highly doubt this is Gaga... My guess would be Taylor Swift or Kacey Musgraves. Both of them have been using a lot of rainbow imagery lately 

I wasn't being serious lmfao Jony Ive discusses the significance of the rainbow motif in the article 

"There is the resonance with the rainbow logo that's been part of our identity for many years. The rainbow is also a positive and joyful expression of some of our inclusion values and I think that one of the primary reasons the idea resonated so immediately and so profoundly with us was the form -- the connection from an aesthetic design point of view. A semi-circle relates so beautifully and naturally to the form of the ring."

JR Gg
3 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Lmao it has literally nothing to do with rainbow imagery :shrug:

I doubt both of these artists have a closer relationship with Apple than Gaga :poot:

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga Performing at Apple Park

Archived