💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga boarding a private jet earlier today

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
12 minutes ago, fluidcarebear said:

Michael Bearden did mention on Instagram that he would be seeing Tim Cook soon. Also, wasn’t Bobby supposed to have met with Apple a while back?

Wait seriously? I have no idea! Idk what to believe, if she does come to Cupertino she would be so close to me:cryga:

8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

wasnt there a rumour long ago that apple is going to start its streaming service with her and the jwt release?

put out the jwt, beauty line and new album all at one... no need for promo :D

Really?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brucee

She's wearing leggings ?????!!!!! It's an outrage !!!!!!! 

Spoiler

:laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga:

hello hello baby.

TheSlash
34 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Literally a dream if she comes down here (under) :icega:

:giggle:  :hor:  Dancin' Down Under In Circles, I see :fan: .

OT: Couldn't it just be that she's flying back to Vegas to prepare for the next leg of Enigma? I think she just took the binder to continue working in Vegas on whatever the Haus's working on :lana: 

Ew, David!

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Really?

yes but they announce the streaming service for "later that year". well, apple is always up for a suprise but i dont see why she should be there then. another concert this time for apple? are the dancers there as well?

if she really comes up with a suprise relase album it would make sense to have a deal with apple but for the beauty thing for example it doesnt make sense at all.

remember when u2 released their album and suddenly it was on everyones iphone for free? this was not a good idea...

Antoni

She was just carrying the binder because she's reviewing packaging designs during the flight. She didn't expect paparazzi. If she did, she wouldn't be smiling. 

And that smile is my big takeaway. **** Haus Beauty. I'm so glad she looks happy!

My name isn't Timmers

River

"PAUSE" - she's taking a break :bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Schizophonic
23 minutes ago, Timmers said:

She was just carrying the binder because she's reviewing packaging designs during the flight. She didn't expect paparazzi. If she did, she wouldn't be smiling. 

And that smile is my big takeaway. **** Haus Beauty. I'm so glad she looks happy!

i think she did that on purpose.

giving me pre ARTPOP announcement vibes when she hinted weeks before she posted this pic:

http://ladygaga.ru/gallery/albums/paparazzi/2013/07-14 LA/normal_12.jpg

ydnmnme
59 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Of course she did. She’s teasing. And she just smiles to the pilot

I’m happy to see her smiling like that tho, haven’t seen her this happy for months:heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

:giggle:  :hor:  Dancin' Down Under In Circles, I see :fan: .

OT: Couldn't it just be that she's flying back to Vegas to prepare for the next leg of Enigma? I think she just took the binder to continue working in Vegas on whatever the Haus's working on :lana: 

This

Sherry

The Haus if Gaga doesn't **** around. :fthis:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

hamster11

www.hauslaboratories.com
www.hausbeauty.com

I just found that these domains are active.

SwissMonster

Ah thingy with „Haus Laboratories““ writen in big font. Lmao you can’t tell me this wasn’t her goal that people seee this :lolga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived