💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Robert Pattinson is the new Batman

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gabeoz
17 minutes ago, River said:

Another DC universe, I won't be surprise if they will recast and new Joker :sharon:

Along with Joaquin and Jared

DC is just a mess at this point, they cant keep a universe for 3 years before rebooting it again

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I saw that this was a rumor months ago, but I didn't actually think it'd happen...

tbh not feeling it off the bat, but that being said, I don't know his resume or anything. The stigma of Twilight will definitely taint the notion that he's playing Batman, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess...

🃏🖤👹

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Why do they keep recasting batman??? Just let it die already

It reminds me of Spiderman. I'm so over superhero films, there is another Joker film coming out too. :wtfga:

Cavadour
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Why do they keep recasting batman???

For the same reasons they keep recasting James Bond ! :trollga:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Biggest Fan
47 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Batman is the new skinny legend, don't you know

just like the new  Spidey Dude

🤖

Reality
9 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It reminds me of Spiderman. I'm so over superhero films, there is another Joker film coming out too. :wtfga:

The Joker is the first film that centers around the Joker though...

It also looks like it's going to be a really good movie.

🃏🖤👹

MercifulAir

“‘Cedric Diggory!!!!!????’ I exclaimed”

if if anyone gets this reference you win at life! 

RAMROD

Is it him or Nicholas Hoult? I heard they are still reconsidering it? :oprah:

And I don't want y'all bringing up Twilight again, Robert had been in plenty of indie movies and honing his acting skills for y'all to bring up the past again!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'm so over superhero films, there is another Joker film coming out too. :wtfga:

Buckle up, my fiend. It's not going anywhere. It's a staple now, just like drama, or sci-fi, or horror, or sitcom genres. It's permanent genre now. Most especially since there a lot of nerds out there ready to be entertained, and pay money for it, and get their merchandises too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JR Gg
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I saw that this was a rumor months ago, but I didn't actually think it'd happen...

tbh not feeling it off the bat, but that being said, I don't know his resume or anything. The stigma of Twilight will definitely taint the notion that he's playing Batman, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess...

He's a good actor. Maybe one of the bests in his age. His work after Twilight have been great. Twilight is arguably, his weakest work lol. But the script was trash, so...

jacs vs looser

This is just ... sad. I wish DC would create a movie company, the way Marvel did, instead of letting WB basically r*pe their franchice over and over.

High King

Matt Reeves is a fantastic director and obviously has a vision for this Batman film. The character is literally known as “the worlds greatest detective”, so going for a smart noire-driven film is a brilliant idea. 

Also, Robert Pattinson has loads of talent and can deliver an award winning performance, so no matter how the film turns out, we know we’re getting a top notch performance from our Batman. 

You’ve got a talented director, a talented actor, and a legendary character, there no reason to be whining in this thread. 

TheSlash

I just woke up and thought I was dreaming reading the title  :saladga: . But this is serious and very, very unfortunate

tenor.gif?itemid=5408013

Ew, David!

Reality
10 hours ago, JR Gg said:

He's a good actor. Maybe one of the bests in his age. His work after Twilight have been great. Twilight is arguably, his weakest work lol. But the script was trash, so...

I'm not completely against this, it's just a shocking move imo. I haven't seen any of the stuff he's done post-Twilight, but I have heard he's a really good actor too.

I'm just saying that people mainly know him from Twilight and that stigma will hurt in the beginning. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived