Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'The Fame' Blue Vinyl

AM98GJ

Featured Posts

AM98GJ

So Gaga's first album is getting repressed on Blue vinyl! :giveup:

Thought I'd make this for any fellow vinyl collectors, hopefully the rest of her albums follow!

You can get it here:

https://musique.fnac.com/a13537134/Lady-Gaga-Fame-Vinyle-bleu-en-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-album

(You have to translate the page from French, FNAC are a big French retailer that often have exclusive vinyl releases) 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AM98GJ
4 minutes ago, bornthispunk said:

there's no photo?

That happens a lot when exclusives get uploaded, it's nothing to do with how 'legit' it is dw 

PlastiscGuy

I thought this was going to be about that Barnes and Noble release and I was ready to laugh my ass off :sharon:

PG.

DontDoubtDavid

Hoping for an actual vinyl album cover for TFM in the future!

Duella Dvil
23 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Idk what this means 

The record itself is in blue

Like the vinyl instead of being black is blue

If we don't get some kind of special edition gatefold 4+ disc release for 10 years of The Fame Monster... I will be pisssssssed.

I hate picture discs and clear sleeves look so tacky so you won't catch me DEAD with that TFM vinyl

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

Hoping for an actual vinyl album cover for TFM in the future!

Just now, Duella Couture said:

If we don't get some kind of special edition gatefold 4+ disc release for 10 years of The Fame Monster... I will be pisssssssed.

I hate picture discs and clear sleeves look so tacky so you won't catch me DEAD with that TFM vinyl

At the same time we said this

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Xoxo Adriana
54 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Idk what this means 

Basically the vinyl disk is in colour instead of its traditional black...its just for fan collector purposes only massive fans get them, they can be much more expensive than regular vinyl also.

41ZGNZ3rhqL._SX355_.jpg

illySpencer
29 minutes ago, Duella Couture said:

To have a gatefold, you have to have at least 2 vinyls. TF is already 2 vinyls itself. TFM is only one. But I would crave for a vinyl of TFM only the EP. 

1 hour ago, bornthispunk said:

there's no photo?

No need photo, it will be, certianly, the same cover as the original.  

28 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

To have a gatefold, you have to have at least 2 vinyls. TF is already 2 vinyls itself. TFM is only one. But I would crave for a vinyl of TFM only the EP. 

Not always, I have many vinyls that are only one disc and they still come in a gatefold. 

Gracious Gaga

Still don’t get the point of it :huh:

50 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Basically the vinyl disk is in colour instead of its traditional black...its just for fan collector purposes only massive fans get them, they can be much more expensive than regular vinyl also.

41ZGNZ3rhqL._SX355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Duella Couture said:

♥ Kindness Police.

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Still don’t get the point of it :huh:

it's mainly for collectors or big fans. they aren't really different from black vinyls other than the other, but it's a cool item to own.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

itschino1

Also, I would love the "The Fame Monster" vinyl to be pressed again, but the explicit version! This picture vinyl is throwing me off with "I'm a free BIT..." LOL!

Jadeykins

I love this!!

Vinyl sounds so much better than anything else and i love that it's become (kinda) mainstream to collect it 

Archived